Registered Nurse -Behavioral Health
Company: Novant Health
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Overview:SIGNING BONUS AND RELOCATION ELIGIBLE POSITION FOR
We are currently interviewing Registered Nurses for our Behavioral
Health department with at least one year of experience.
- Ensures completion of nursing interventions, medical orders,
and other related therapies.
- Delegates appropriately to ensure the implementation of the
plan of care while ensuring patient safety.
- May serve as a mentor/coach, a code blue leader and/or RRT
- Consistently utilizes appropriate communication tools such as
Situation, Background, Assessment, Recommendation, and Question
(SBARQ) when communicating within the interdisciplinary team and
when handing off patient care.
Our Behavioral Health department serves patients 55 years and older
and specializes in non-acute, depression, anxiety, schizophrenia,
bipolar, and dementia. If we are missing any of your interests,
please apply, we can find the best fit for you.
Rowan Medical Center is a 268-bed hospital located in Salisbury,
NC. It is a comprehensive center under the Metabolic and Bariatric
Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program (MBSAQIP)
Why become a Registered Nurse at Novant Health Rowan Medical
- LeapFrog Grade "A"
- Magnet Designated Hospital
- Shared Governance
- Clinical Ladder Program to help you advance your career
- Advanced Comprehensive Stroke Center by The Joint
- Five-star North Carolina Maternity Center
Breastfeeding-Friendly Designation by the NC Department of Health
and Human Services
- STAR Program Certification by Oncology Rehab Partners
- Fully accredited by The Joint Commission. In addition, we have
earned some of the nation's top honors in quality care, including
radiology, mammography, oncology, pathology, laboratory services,
surgery and breast center accreditation.
- Novant Health is recognized as one of the Best Places to Work
for Disability Inclusion, Forbes Best Employers for Women in 2020,
Leaders in LGBTQ Healthcare Equality & 50 Best Places for Women and
Managers of Diverse Backgrounds to Work.
#JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth #RN #RegisteredNurse
#NHhiringRNLet Novant Health be the destination for your
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and
inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team
member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing
remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities.
Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to
our exciting career opportunities.Qualifications:
- Education: 4 Year / Bachelors Degree Preferred. Graduate of an
accredited school of nursing required. If your RN nursing license
has been inactive, retired or lapsed for five years or more and you
have not been licensed in another state during the last five years,
successful completion of a Board approved refresher course is
required prior to reactivating or reinstating your license. In
order to be considered for current licensure status, you must apply
for reinstatement within one year of completing the refresher
- Experience: One year relevant experience preferred.
- Licensure/Certification: Current RN licensure in appropriate
state Required. Advanced certifications as required per facility
- Additional skills required: Appropriate customer service,
effective and appropriate customer relations, verbal and non-verbal
communication techniques, interpersonal relationship skills,
conflict resolution, critical thinking and computer literacy.
Advanced training as required by department.Responsibilities:It is
the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver
the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters
teamwork, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging
diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a
safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No
Keywords: Novant Health, Charlotte , Registered Nurse -Behavioral Health, Healthcare , Salisbury, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!