Medical Unit Receptionist
Company: Novant Health
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Overview: Performs clerical and receptionist roles to facilitate
the efficient operation and maintenance of the patient care area
under the supervision of the health care team members. At Novant
Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By
engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a
strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to
our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite
applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career
- Education: High School or GED required.
- Experience: One year experience in healthcare preferred.
- Additional skills preferred: Experience with answering multiple
phone lines. Basic computer skills. Excellent customer service
behaviors. Responsibilities: It is the responsibility of every
Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient
experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team
work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging
diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a
safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No
Keywords: Novant Health, Charlotte , Medical Unit Receptionist, Healthcare , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!