Registered Nurse - Neuro Intermediate Part Time Days
Company: Novant Health
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center is seeking Registered
Nurses to work part-time day shifts in our 24 bed - Neuro
Intermediate Unit that will receive patients that have an acuity
between the Stroke & Neuro Med/Surg Unit and the Neuro ICU Unit.
This special unit will also handle patients from the ED and PACU -
post surgery. #JoinTeamAubergine
Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality
service, in every dimension, every time.
Novant Health is an integrated system of physician practices,
hospitals, outpatient centers, and more - each element committed to
delivering a remarkable healthcare experience for patients and
their families. With world-class technology, personal connections,
and care that's easier to access and understand, Novant Health is
with patients every step of the way on their journey to health and
About Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center:
- 592 bed, non-profit regional medical center located in
- Offers a full range of medical, surgical, rehabilitative, and
behavioral health sciences
- Magnet Recognized
- The first Charlotte hospital to be designated an Advanced
Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Novant Health's first facility to receive a trauma
Nursing at Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center
- Shared governance
- Clinical ladder program
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Salaries commensurate upon experience
- Relocation assistance available for qualifying applicants
- On-site pharmacy
- Recognized as a leader in improving the quality of healthcare
by many national independent organizations
Benefits of work at Novant Health:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- 403b and matching program
- Potential sign on bonus available for qualified applicants
- Leadership development programs, tuition reimbursements, &
financial assistance with certifications
- Recognized as one of the 50 best places for women and managers
of diverse backgrounds to work
To learn more about Novant Health as an organization, its culture,
Team Members and the communities we serve, visit .
Hear what our nurses have to say about our culture!
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and
inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team
member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing
remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities.
Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to
our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: Bachelor's degree preferred. Graduate of an
accredited school of nursing required. If your RN nursing license
has been inactive, retired or lapsed for five years or more and you
have not been licensed in another state during the last five years,
successful completion of a Board approved refresher course is
required prior to reactivating or reinstating your license. In
order to be considered for current licensure status, you must apply
for reinstatement within one year of completing the refresher
- Experience: One year of relevant experience preferred.
- Licensure/certification/registration: Appropriate state RN
licensure required. BLS Healthcare Provider required. ACLS, PALS
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to
deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension,
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team
work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging
diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a
safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No
Harm". Associated topics: ccu, coronary, infusion, intensive,
intensive care, nurse, registed, surgery, surgical, tcu
Keywords: Novant Health, Charlotte , Registered Nurse - Neuro Intermediate Part Time Days, Healthcare , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!