Wireless Project Manager
Posted on: August 17, 2019
What you'll be doing...
- Managing medium to large-scale 4G/5G engineering projects using
tools such as Site Tracker, FUZE, MS Project, VISIO, Microsoft
products, G-Suite, etc. to insure objectives are met.
- Working closely with a variety of groups both within and
outside the Network Teams (including RF Design, Cell, Switch,
Engineering, Transport, Real Estate, System Performance,
- Managing external vendors to meet targeted network milestones
and integration dates.
- Coordinate and Lead regular project meetings to keep the team
abreast of (as well as track) overall status, changes, risks and
- Escalate issues when necessary to keep schedules on-track.
- Ensure project timelines are met.
- Establishing contingency plans as needed throughout the
duration of all projects.
- Providing regular status reports to the Project team,
Management and Directors for projects.
- Coordinating Lessons Learned post-mortem discussions to
document and improve efficiencies of similar projects going
- Developing new processes to improve employee and project
- Documenting processes and procedures for the project
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Project Management skills and experience
- Willingness to travel
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Ability to achieve results while working through
- PMP Certification.
- VLSS experience.
- Experience in operating systems and applications including:
Windows, MS Office, And Proficiency in office computer
applications: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access, VISIO, Microsoft
- Knowledge in Site Tracker and FUZE.
- Knowledge and experience of project management concepts.
- Strong analytical and/or technical skills.
- Strong Decision making and Leadership abilities (especially as
it pertains to working with a project team that does not directly
report to you).
- Ability to have a Positive 'Can Do' attitude. Ability to work
efficiently and independently
- Ability to be a team player.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (including the ability to
interact with technical & non-technical teams)
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving abilities
- Communication Skills - Communicates effectively verbally and in
writing (in a clear and concise manner). Applies appropriate
grammar and listens attentively. Presents ideas in a logical,
compelling manner in both small and large group settings
- Ability to display a high level of involvement and commitment
towards team's success.
- Decision Making - Makes appropriate use of all available
information and data.
- Ability to anticipate future workload and prepares
- Ability to recognize impact of decisions upon the rest of the
organization, receives broad guidance and is accountable for
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people,
transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with
each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable
network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security
solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as,
video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and
benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where
you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in
code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our
employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and
Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Keywords: Verizon, Charlotte , Wireless Project Manager, Executive , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!