Identity Management Manager
Posted on: July 15, 2019
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting,
rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent
protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you
make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here,
youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways
you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a
company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using
and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Information Security Manager leads teams of individual
contributors focused one or more areas supporting cybersecurity
technical design, deployment, and ongoing operations. The manager
also leads teams in the development and evaluation of programs,
processes and procedures to mitigate cybersecurity risk, ensuring
protection of company information and assets, and understanding and
applying pertinent industry and government regulations, contracts
and requirements.Key Responsibilities
- Lead the Identity Management Engineering and Development team
to deliver solutions based on business and security demands in the
Internal, Consumer and Agency areas
- Effectively communicate with peers, quality control, testing
and other technology teams
- Responsible for defining, developing and delivering security
solutions for business units/clients
- Responsible for resource management and global human capital
- Responsible for multiple project oversight, event management
- Creation of policy, process and procedures for Identity
- Responsible for creation and socialization of IDM technology
- Ensure the availability, reliability, integrity and
confidentiality of the IDM platform
- Mitigate risks to Allstate by addressing security
vulnerabilities and audit gaps
- Financial accountability of team through budgeting, forecasting
and expense management
- 4-6 years of Information Security related experience
- Knowledge of SDLC methodologies and processes
- 2-3 years of Identity Management domain knowledge and
experience which include the following:
- Identity management
- Password management
- Access Requests
- 2-3 years experience working with Identity Management tools
such as SailPoint Identity IQ
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A four-year degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering,
Information Systems, or demonstrated work experience
- CISM, CISSP, CISA, or other information security related
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit
to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a
competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards
package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and
dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus,
youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance
your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter,
Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for
employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA)
1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a
discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a
prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by
refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a
veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the
Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information
regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information
regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified
individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a
veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Keywords: Allstate, Charlotte , Identity Management Manager, Executive , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!