Senior Operations Manager
Posted on: July 15, 2019
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting,
rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent
protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you
make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here,
youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways
you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a
company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using
and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
- 4+ years of experience with Insurance Policy Processing and
- Make informed recommendations about staffing and budget to
support the 3 year roadmaps with considerations across US, European
and Indian based staff members.
- Directly and indirectly manage the work effort of Allstate
personnel and 3rd party vendors, in the delivery of assigned
projects and programs.
- Deal effectively with ambiguity, change and adapt appropriately
to a range of situations.
- Assess and declare weekly agency availability.
- Develop and report monthly Officer Operations updates on area
- Manage and Lead a global 24x7x365 organization of technical
support professionals and Associate Managers, leveraging varied
application technologies like Java, .Net, Tibco, Splunk, Jira,
Confluence, GitHub, Service-Now
- Partner closely with Product Management, Product Engineering
and Infrastructure Services to achieve the highest levels of system
availability by leveraging ITIL principles.
- Insure system continuity management integrity through Disaster
- Accountable for system upkeep through periodic maintenance and
server lifecycle upgrades
- Meet all Department goals for SOX, PII, PCI, Security, Internal
and External Audits
- Bachelors Degree in a technical or business management
discipline or equivalent experience
- 4+ Years of Leadership Experience leading virtual teams a
- Experience of ITIL framework, Foundation certified
- Previous experience in a high volume, enterprise Production
- Demonstrated ability to build metrics reports & dashboards to
manage and track Service Levels
- Experience with Service Now or similar Service Management
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies in a Plan-Build-Run
environment including Kanban
- Ability to lead by influence up, down, and across an
organization and drive issues to resolution.
- Strong skills in project management, program management, team
building, and problem solving
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with effective
presentation and facilitation skills and a proven ability to
influence others through the creation of executive presentations
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit
to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a
competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards
package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and
dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus,
youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance
your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter,
Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for
employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA)
1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a
discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a
prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by
refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a
veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the
Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information
regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information
regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified
individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a
veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Keywords: Allstate, Charlotte , Senior Operations Manager, Executive , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!