Director of CFO Services
Company: LBA Haynes Strand
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Director of CFO Services Location: Charlotte/Matthews N.C. Salary: Open/Negotiable Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401K match, Life, Unlimited PTO, Dress for your day, Work from home, and more. The Considered Candidate has demonstrated the following in previous employment opportunities: Specifically, the CFO Services that could be offered are:
- Strategy development and implementation: Aiding a client with the "how" to move from a realistic assessment of current market positioning to a defined goal of future positioning.
- The "How" is embodied in the commitment to financial and cultural resources to move the organization in a direction to achieve the future state.
- Financial Process Improvement and Redesign: Assisting a client with the review of critical financial processes that require increased efficiency, control and integration with other mission critical systems. Critical processes include, purchase to pay, sales to cash, month end closing and financial reporting to the required community of interest (ownership, banks, investors, etc.).
- Treasury Function Improvement: Implementing cash forecasting processes, as well as Line of Credit management processes. Service offering also includes the development of line of credit application support and potential lender information requirements.
- Budget, Forecasting and Dashboard Development: Assisting a client with the development of periodic and annual budgets. Budgets based upon a detailed sales plan and related costs to support the sales effort and targeted profit levels. The development of management reporting dashboards utilizing both financial data and non-financial data to provide a timely observation of the health of the organization.
- Risk Mitigation: A comprehensive review of potential physical risks (transportation, employee dishonesty, cyber, fire, theft, professional liability, product liability and heath/safety). Aligning risk profile with insurance coverage as well as training programs to minimize the identified risks.
- Investment Banking Support: Supporting other LBA Haynes Strand associates with both buy side and sell side activities. Service line also includes Quality of Earnings assignments for regional and national private equity firms and independent buyers and sellers alike.
- Ownership "Sounding Board": Providing general business advice to ownership.
- Information Technology Advice: Assisting a client with the business case to purchase enhanced software and hardware platforms. Service could include strategy development, project management, software selection and implementation assistance.
- Profit Improvement: Providing detailed analysis of revenue and expense trends, as well as comparative analysis to available industry statistics. Deep dive services to examine cost of sales, sales expense, marketing expense, and an overview of general and administration expenses. About LBA Haynes Strand: As one of the fastest growing accounting firms in North Carolina, LBA Haynes Strand, PLLC creates excellent client experiences with business advice, tax services, accounting solutions, financial audits, wealth management, business valuations, merger and acquisition due diligence, and consulting services. LBA Haynes Strand made the 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017 Inc. 5000 lists for the fastest growing privately held companies in the United States and the Charlotte Business Journal's Fast 50 list. Our emphasis on growth and being a firm that our clients can utilize for any of their business needs, has put LBA Haynes Strand in a position to offer a lifetime of value to our clients. LBA Haynes Strand is proud to be a member of RSM US Alliance. RSM US Alliance is a premier affiliation of independent accounting and consulting firms in the United States. On the Web at Connect with us on LinkedIn See what our employees say about us at ,28.htm
Keywords: LBA Haynes Strand, Charlotte , Director of CFO Services, Executive , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!