Business Liaison Consultant 3 - Technology Vendor Management Consultan
Company: Wells Fargo
Posted on: February 15, 2019
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers' expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers' financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Wells Fargo Enterprise Information Technology (EIT)
Technology at Wells Fargo is at the heart of what enables us to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. The EIT team leads technology for one of the highest cap financial institutions in the world, helping 76.6 million customers conduct an average of 95 million transactions each day, helping more end-customers every day - both in the United States and across the globe - than any other division of our company.
The EIT team helps customers directly every time they do business with the company, delivering a true One Wells Fargo experience and ensuing their security, regardless of channel. EIT also helps customers by remaining trusted partners working with all lines of business to develop and deliver value-added products and services. To do this, EIT draws on the talents and motivation of thousands of technology team members across the enterprise. Altogether, EIT manages world-wide technology for more than 8,700 stores and 12,500 ATMs - larger than Starbucks and the Gap combined.
Technology COO (TCOO)/Business Performance Group Overview
The EIT Business Performance Group plays a critical role in driving business performance and works with business leaders and enterprise teams to identify strategic effectiveness and efficiency opportunities through robust quantitative and qualitative analysis. The team leverages their ability to syndicate results and work with executive management to translate opportunities into prioritized efforts, particularly in IT resourcing. The groups engages with Supply Chain and the third-party executives to define and execute commercial opportunities to drive in-source, out-source, or co-source considerations. The group is charged with ensuring adherence to third party policy and governance within EIT.
The Technology Vendor Management Consultant role is an Engagement Managers (EM)/Relationship Managers (RM) who is accountable for managing a portfolio of third party service provider's engagements/relationships. Specifically this individual executes the Third Party Service provider polices on behalf of the EIT Lines of Business, which in turn support all businesses across the enterprise.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Be a part of a highly skilled team of IT Vendor Management professionals to align and execute the Third Party Service Provider policy on behalf of the EIT organization
- Apply business-oriented expertise to the management of the third party service provider engagements/relationships
- Thoroughly understand the third party service provider engagement/relationship, including all service and products provided
- Evaluating need for a third party and gaining necessary approvals, submission of the Service Engagement Request (SER), responding to Candidate Record and Engagement Criteria Overview (ECO), reviewing and confirming accuracy of the SCM COE completion of TRIMS records
- Provide business responses to Inherit Risk Questionnaires (IRQ) and confirm accuracy with Supply Chain Management (SCM) COE, understand the inherent risk level, provide business information on the Financial Impact Questionnaire (FIQ), confirm critical activities and gain Board approval where necessary. Assist SCM COE with development of action plans to mitigate residual risk if/as needed, develop Exit & Replacement strategies, and identify material sub-contractors if applicable
- Work with SCM on execution of contact and ensuring business objectives are achieved (i.e. price, SLAs, etc.), document performance metrics (contractual and otherwise) along with frequency and success criteria, confirm metrics in the Performance Metric Tracker entered by SCM COE
- Monitoring and Oversight: Provide support for vendor recertification ensuring IRQ/FIQ questions are answered accurately and updated for any changes, confirm critical activities, monitor vendor compliance including performance and address any non-compliant issues. Conduct business reviews with third parties and internal stakeholders, creation of vendor scorecard and reporting, escalate material, work with SCM COE to re-assess all domains (e.g. BCP, Exit & Replacement, Customer Facing, Anti-Bribery, Security Evaluations, Compliance, etc.), document and submit risk acceptance, create action plans were needed, execute action plans and report progress, review performance and address performance failures
- Document business rational for termination and notify all stakeholders, assist with completion of termination checklist with SCM COE and ensure completion of termination activities
- Contribute and provide feedback on third party service provider policies, processes, strategies, and make program recommendations
- Creation of reporting and third party service provider scorecard; along with facilitating/leading various business and vendor reviews
- Appropriately identifying escalating and addressing issues, when necessary
- Building strong partnership and collaborating effectively with Supply Chain Management (SCM), Third Party Risk Management (TPRM), Enterprise Information Security (EIS), Group Third Party Officers (GTPO), and other technology risk team members to ensure appropriate oversight and governance of third party service providers As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasksRequired Qualifications
- 7+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: business operations, implementation, or strategic planning; or 4+ years of legal experience which includes the review, evaluation and response to agency, law firm, or regulatory inquiries Desired Qualifications
- Knowledge and understanding of data visualization
- 3+ years of risk management and mitigation experience
- 3+ years of third party risk management experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong relationship management skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Knowledge and understanding of project management methodologies, processes, and tools
- Ability to influence, partner, and negotiate with senior business leaders to gain commitment to accomplish business goals
- Ability to facilitate meetings among remote resources Other Desired Qualifications
- 5+ years of vendor management/third party service provider relationship management experience
- Candidate must have 5+ years of experience in one or more functional areas: Technology, Vendor Management, Compliance, Operational Risk Management, Project Management, or Business Operations
- Contract management experience
- Familiarity with third-party risk regulatory requirements and industry practices
- Strong understanding of vendor management principles and practices
- Prior experience within IT department and knowledge of IT products/services
- Experience identifying and developing metrics and associated performance scorecards
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills, including financial analysis abilities
- Problem resolution abilities
- Ability to analyze data and provide actionable insights
- Demonstrated ability to operate within a team environment and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to be adaptable and multi-taskStreet Address
AZ-PHX-Central Phoenix: 100 W Washington St - Phoenix, AZ
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
AZ-Chandler: 2700 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check..... click apply for full job details
Keywords: Wells Fargo, Charlotte , Business Liaison Consultant 3 - Technology Vendor Management Consultan, Executive , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!