Financial Crimes Manager 4
Company: Wells Fargo
Posted on: December 9, 2018
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.Wells Fargo Compliance is the company s compliance second line of defense function, providing company-wide leadership, standards, support, and independent oversight to ensure that all business groups abide by applicable laws, rules, regulations and regulatory guidance (regulatory requirements), meet compliance responsibilities, and manage compliance risks. Wells Fargo Compliance credibly challenges management decisions, business processes and activities, and evaluates and assesses adherence to applicable regulatory requirements. It provides appropriate analysis, reporting, and escalation to senior management and the Board of Directors, sets minimum standards for the company, and gives advice, guidance, and support for compliance risk management activities across the enterprise.WFS Financial Crimes Compliance Advisory ( WFS FCC ) provides Anti-Money Laundering ( AML ) advisory services to various lines of businesses and other related divisions operating under Wells Fargo Bank N.A.This position is on the centralized Wells Fargo Bank FX AML Team.The FCC Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of a FCC program surrounding the FX line of business. Furthermore, the FCC Manager will be tasked with working with the various LOB s that utilize the FX product suite.Specific duties for this position include, but are not limited to:
- The individual for this position will be responsible with managing 8 professionals located in Charlotte and San Francisco. The responsibilities include the build out of an effective monitoring banknote program, coordination with key stakeholders of the FX product, the maintenance of a comprehensive AML manual, coordination with WFAS on various audits, etc.
- Works under general supervision following established procedures to ensure all work has been properly processed, within Bank Secrecy Act regulatory requirements and corporate standards.As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: fraud, Bank Secrecy Act, anti money laundering, investigations of financial crimes transactions or policy violations, risk management, or compliance
- 5+ years of management experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, LiveMeeting and SharePoint) skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Financial Crimes Management experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor s degree (or higher) in business, finance, project management
- Experience / knowledge of banknotes and FX a plus
- Prior success in BSA related project management
- Working knowledge of BSA/AML programs including knowledge of the risk assessment process and / or other related risk and regulatory disciplines
- Experience in reputation and operational risk management or control functions
- Proven ability to collaborate with all levels of management and functional groups
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple responsibilities and tasks simultaneously
- Strong analytical, presentation and critical reasoning skills
- Ability to quickly gain understanding of internal controls of previously unfamiliar areas
- Ability to focus on details while constantly keeping the big picture in mind
- Proven ability in achieving success in a deadline driven environment and possess a high level of drive and enthusiasm
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Associated topics: associate director, chief financial officer, chief investment officer, controller, director finance, finance director, financial director, operation, president finance, supervise
Keywords: Wells Fargo, Charlotte , Financial Crimes Manager 4, Executive , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!