Director of Quality
Posted on: February 9, 2024
We help job seekers and career changers prepare for and advance in
careers with a focus on sustainable, high-growth, high-demand
industries. Our committed and well-trained workforce professionals
deliver comprehensive workforce solutions at integrated career
centers, sector-focused centers and community, and partner
About the Role: Equus Workforce Solutions is looking for an
innovative self-starter with experience in qualitative and
quantitative evaluation, continuous improvement, and leading high
performing teams. The Director of Quality oversees the Quality
Management System (QMS) implementation for employment and training
career centers, programs, and delivery of services across multiple
funding streams to ensure compliance with company and contract
requirements. The Director will manage various company-wide quality
management processes and oversee continuous improvement strategies
Reporting To: Vice President, Service Delivery Team
- Supervise two Quality Managers.
- Establish and maintain strong collaborative and consultative
relationships with Regional Directors, Project Directors, and
- Oversee the implementation of the Quality Management System
(QMS) including Quality Assurance (QA), Quality Control (QC), and
Continuous Improvement (CI).
- Provide training to new project leaders on the QMS.
- Manage the internal and external Quality Measurement Tool (QMT)
and process. Provide training to project leaders in using the
internal QMT. Review analysis reports, determine technical
assistance needs and assign to Quality Managers as needed.
- Manage External Monitoring Report process. Review analysis
reports, determine technical assistance needs and assign to Quality
Managers as needed. Provide support in developing responses to
- Establish a Continuous Improvement Team to focus on
company-wide and project-level to identify and implement
- Collaborate with Service Delivery Team Directors as needed to
provide comprehensive support and technical assistance to career
- Develop related Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and
provide training on new or revised processes. Manage the Controlled
Document Index to ensure all SOPs are tracked.
- Collaborate with the Business Development team on
- 5+ years in leadership position related to Quality Assurance,
Quality Control and Continuous Improvement of WIOA and/or TANF
programs, delivery of services, and contract deliverables.
- 5+ years in strategic planning, development, and
- 5+ years in process development including standard operating
procedures and process mapping/flow charting.
- Background in program evaluation, including qualitative methods
such as observations, focus groups, etc.
- Intermediate or advanced Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams
- Excellent analytical skills, work ethic, and attention to
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and a
demonstrated proficiency in conveying complex, technical ideas to a
general audience through writing and speaking.
- Ability to travel up to 60%; may include evenings and
This is a remote US-based position.
- All applicants must have a valid driver's license and good
driving record (able to rent a car for a business) and be willing
to travel with limited notice up to 60% of the time with seasonal
- Must have reasonable access to an airport with multiple airline
- As a remote worker, will receive a laptop, docking station,
keyboard and mouse, webcam, 2 monitors and a small printer for the
- Adequate home internet is the responsibility all remote
- Equus has a Bring-Your-Own-Device policy (phone + data) and
provides a fixed stipend accordingly.
- Travel will be booked through a corporate travel app and all
expenses must be paid via a corporate AMEX account which does
require reasonably good personal credit to qualify for and is a job
Equus Workforce Solutions is a leading provider of workforce
development services in North America. With a dedicated and
passionate team, Equus puts the industry's best practices to work
by focusing on the development, design, and delivery of
demand-driven workforce solutions.
When you join Equus, you can expect extensive learning
opportunities and networking programs. But most of all you can
expect to make a lasting impact on the lives of others.
At Equus we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to
providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated
fairly and with respect. Equus Workforce Solutions is proud to be
an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
gender, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity,
ancestry, religion, national origin, veteran status, physical or
mental disability, or reprisal or any other characteristic
protected under state, federal, or local law.
Keywords: Equus, Charlotte , Director of Quality, Executive , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!