Posted on: November 18, 2023
Office Manager Our client, an international publicly traded
manufacturing company founded over 100 years ago, is seeking a
professional Office Manager to join their tight-knit team. This
position is responsible for -providing high level executive support
and managing the functions of the corporate office. - Compensation:
-$70,000-$75,000 + 8-12% bonus Location: -Charlotte, NC - Schedule:
-Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm - Hybrid! -
- Occasional travel possible Responsibilities:
- Organize meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and
organizing catering when necessary.
- Schedule conferences, travel and meeting arrangements,
including coordinating room setup and preparation of agenda for
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees,
clients, and other external partners.
- Format information for internal and external communication
memos, emails, presentations, reports.
- Take minutes during meetings and manage all aspects of
documentation for corporate record keeping.
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply
- Manage office vendors and maintain a good working
- Set up vendors in company systems -and enter invoices for
- Manage company service award program for corporate
- Partner with HR Team to organize and facilitate Community
Service activities. Qualifications:
- Bachelor???s degree in related field or an Associate???s Degree
and 2 additional years of direct experience
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience in a fast paced,
administrative support role working in an office environment.
- Must have professional, pleasant, and collaborative
- Strong organization and time management skills and the ability
to multi-task effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills -
- Must have advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite Category
Keywords: CRG, Charlotte , Office Manager, Executive , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!