Assistant Portfolio Manager
Posted on: November 17, 2023
If you are unable to complete this application due to a
disability, contact this employer to ask for an accommodation or an
alternative application process. On Site Property Manager Full Time
NC: Charlotte- Charlotte, NC, Charlotte, NC - North Carolina, US
We're committed to enriching the lives of those around us - one
home at a time. Ready to make a difference? We're looking for
innovators, changemakers and energetic professionals who want to
join in on our amazing mission and company culture. We're a leader
in the Single Family Rental industry and have been named one of
Atlanta's Top Workplaces, ranked #3 on Qualified Remodeler's Top
500, and ranked #1 for ACG's fastest-growing company in
Georgia.RESICAP's Property Management division, ResiHome, is
committed to providing our residents with quality homes and
best-in-class service, while also seeking to maximize our clients'
investments. Ready to make an impact in a fast-growing, innovative
company? Apply today! -BENEFITS: Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, 401k
Matching, Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance, Wellness
Initiatives, Short-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program,
and MorePosition Purpose:
The On-Site Leasing Agent is the point sales representative whose
primary duties are to greet prospects, professionally present the
features and benefits of the community while securing a deposit and
applications, resulting in a new resident. An On-Site Leasing Agent
should be service-oriented and strive to make prospective residents
and current residents feel welcome and appreciated in our
- 90-100% on site at our new home community Tranquil Gardens (330
Tranquil Gardens Drive Acworth, GA 30102-1002)
- You will be the first point of contact with prospective
residents. You must be quick to determine the customer's needs and
create urgency while getting a prospect to apply.
- Conduct interviews to all prospects for current/future home
leases, make presentations to community visitors, and demonstrate
the homes and the amenities of the community.
- Ensures that homes are well maintained and presentable.
- Manage the leasing and application process with our new
- Follow-up with prospect pipeline including CRM usage by
following our standardized process
- Fostering new relationships with our customers is vital to the
success of this position.
- We look to you to use your customer friendly personality as
well as your ability to diffuse/resolve difficult situations while
- Using your strong administrative and computer skills, this
position will manage various tasks, such as managing lease files,
updating necessary paperwork and computer systems, and completing
- Stays informed about current market and competitor conditions
that may impact the community's occupancy and sales results,
develops, and implements short- and long-term marketing plans and
goals to sustain occupancy, and follows the community's established
policies related to concessions, specials, and other programs to
boost occupancy.Job Requirements (including Education):
- BA or Associates Degree preferred
- 3-5 Years of Leasing Experience within Multi-Family
- New Home Experience Preferred but not necessary
- Energetic, self-motivated, and customer-driven individual who
approaches challenges with enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
- Networking skills and the desire to connect with existing
communities and individuals to be an ambassador for ResiHome
- Top Lead Conversion experience needed.
- Experience with Microsoft Products and G-suite
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Professional appearance
- Must have a GA Driver's License
- Reliable transportation throughout your workday to drive to
homes as needed
- Candidate must understand Landlord/Tenant laws and application,
familiarity with state specific Lease and Addendums, Fair
Housing/ADA regulations and application.
Keywords: RESICAP, Charlotte , Assistant Portfolio Manager, Executive , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!