Senior Manager of IT (Carolinas)
Company: Charter Schools USA (CSUSA)
Posted on: September 21, 2023
- Work with State team and to assess, implement, and respond to
customer technology-related needs
- Provide management with critical decision-making information
through research of emerging technologies, analysis of data,
monitoring of trends and recommendations
- Ensure high quality, timely and effective support for all
supported hardware, software and systems for all stakeholders
- Coordinate successful deployment of IT projects including
hardware, software, services and policy implementations
- Provide day-to-day supervision of IT staff, including
direction, establishing goals, performance reviews and delegation
- Coordinate with appropriate school staff to facilitate
technology support operations from student tech teams and provide
professional development for students
- Coordinate with 3 rd party service services and vendors as
- Aid in developing and managing IT-related budgets for State and
- Ensure documentation of all IT procedures, processes and
policies and processes to maintain and revise documentation are
- Act as a technology liaison for State team members, schools,
and vendors**MAY PERFORM OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED**DISCLAIMERThe
above statements are intended to describe the general nature and
level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required
of personnel so classified. -SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and commitment toward the job and the
mission of the company; supports company's goals and strategic
- Works and interacts with staff and relates to individuals at
all levels of the organization; As unique situations present
themselves, the incumbent must be sensitive to corporate needs,
employee goodwill, and the public image.
- Demonstrates ability to lead people and get results through
- Thinks ahead and plans over a 1-2 year time span.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to consistently be at work, to arrive on time, to
follow instructions, to respond to management direction and solicit
feedback to improve performance.
- Includes staff in planning, decision-making, facilitating and
process improvement; makes self available to staff; and develops
subordinates' skills and encourages growth.
- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality and demonstrates
accuracy and thoroughness. Strives to research, evaluate and
implement best practices.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Establishes excellent interpersonal skills between all
constituents: being courteous, professional, and helpful;
demonstrates high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive
and confidential situations. Position continually requires
demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- High performance teams and a strong team player.
- Strong track record for analyzing complex problems/issues,
identifying patterns and recommending creative solutions.
- Proactive and takes initiative. -Thinks creatively. -Drives
projects to completion. Insists on highest level of quality.JOB
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited institution.
Preferred degree majors include computer science, management
information systems, business or personnel administration, or a
- 5+ years of experience and or training in Information
- Proficiency in common business software such as Microsoft
Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other relevant software.
- Understanding networking, hardware, software and services
requirements to support remote locations.
- Travel within and outside the state as the job dictates.
- Commitment to company values.
- Such alternatives to the above requirements as CSUSA may find
appropriate and acceptable.WORK ENVIRONMENTWhile performing the
responsibilities of this position, the work environment
characteristics listed below are representative of the environment
the employee will encounter:
- Usual office working conditions.PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- No physical exertion required.
- Required to sit for long periods of time.
- Light work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or up to 10 pounds of force as frequently as needed to move
objects. -TERMS OF EMPLOYMENTSalary and benefits shall be paid
consistent with CSUSA salary and benefit policy. Length of the work
year and hours of employment shall be those established by Charter
Schools USA.This document does not create an employment contract,
implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.FLSA
OVERTIME CATEGORYJob is exempt from the overtime provisions of the
Fair Labor Standards Act.EVALUATIONPerformance will be evaluated in
accordance with Charter Schools USA's policy.DECLARATION Human
Resources retains the sole right and discretion to make changes to
this job description. Any employee making changes unauthorized by
the CEO or the Senior Director of Human Resources will be subject
to disciplinary action up to and including termination. Equal
Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Charter Schools USA (CSUSA), Charlotte , Senior Manager of IT (Carolinas), Executive , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!