Model Systems Assurance Manager
Company: Open Systems Technologies
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Our client is looking for a--Model Systems Assurance Manager to
join their team.--This role can sit remote.--The Model System
Assurance Manager will provide transactional quality assurance,
corrections, and remediation support for institutional managed
solutions. As part of a matrixed team spanning Product, Client
Services and Technology, the Model System Assurance Manager will
develop comprehensive knowledge of the product features and
capabilities of a variety of investment advisory portfolio
management programs to create and execute reconciliation strategies
that ensure not only that model calculations are accurate, but also
that variances among systems are analyzed and addressed. They will
use their experience/knowledge of managed account best practices
and draw upon their experience working with technology partners to
translate industry best practices into operational requirements, as
well as performing data analysis against large volumes of
transaction records to ensure they are correctly handled throughout
clients recordkeeping ecosystem.Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Develops, reviews, validates, and optimizes performance of
applications in Python and SQL programming languages.
- Acts as a day-to-day technical/functional expert in assigned
area and makes decisions on both strategic and tactical issues that
impact the business.
- Provides advanced technical and analytical guidance to project
team members, many of whom reside within other parts of the
- Influences the development of strategic improvements through
analysis of progress and performance against set targets.
- Ensures technical project management policies, practices, and
procedures are understood and followed by the team.
- Identifies and resolves highly unique/complex, sensitive,
and/or high priority issues across function(s), involving a diverse
range of internal, and often external, sources of information.
- Approves the development and implementation of new product
enhancements, processes and operational plans.
- Collaborates with IT partners to devise capacity plan and
ensure appropriate infrastructure for the end-to-end system
- Develops strategy and roadmap for delivering innovation and
automation while analyzing detailed business requirements and
specifications for the application.
- Leads complex architecture requirements analysis to convert
end-user needs into technical solutions.
- Monitors and assesses the activities of our competitors to
proactively influence the product roadmap.Educational Requirements
- University (Degree) PreferredWork Experience
- 8+ Years Required; 10+ Years PreferredRequired Qualifications:
- Understanding of portfolio management fundamentals and industry
- Understanding of recordkeeping environment and
- Demonstrated experience with the development and maintenance of
portfolio management models, preferably rebalancing and/or
- Demonstrated experience translating complex business / product
requirements into actionable code.
- 3+ years' experience working in the Agile framework
- 3+ years' experience as a technology owner or product
- Proven track record of building API frameworks and
- Broad technical knowledge around Server, Containers, Storage,
Middleware, Database, Application Development, Automation, Network
and Cloud computing technologies.
- Extensive experience translating business requirements into
technical solutions and how these solutions impact timelines
- Excellent people management skills, including the ability to
influence, negotiate and achieve results through others who are not
- Results-oriented and delivery-focused; sets high performance
standards for self and others
- Ability to convey complex and technical issues to diverse
- Proficiency using Jira, Microsoft Office and VisioPreferred
- SAFe Agile Product Owner/Product Management certification
- Process improvement certification (Six Sigma, Lean Agile)
- Hands-on experience designing and developing cloud automation,
configuration management, and deployment of enterprise-scale
infrastructure as code (IaC) using Terraform, CloudFormation, ARM,
- Development experience in Java, C++, C# and/or Python
Keywords: Open Systems Technologies, Charlotte , Model Systems Assurance Manager, Executive , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!