Transmission Line Engineer Project Manager
Company: Fusion Cell, LLC
Posted on: September 16, 2023
The Transmission Engineer Project Manager will manage
transmission line design projects, ranging from 69-kV to 500-kV and
direct/coordinate all aspects of work related to concurrent
projects at overhead transmission line facilities. He/She is
responsible for the profit and loss of individual projects,
successful completion of projects within specified dates, and
establishing/maintaining relationships with clients,
subcontractors, regulatory agencies and stakeholders. Additionally,
the Project Manager will assist Account Managers with marketing
efforts for new/existing clients.Responsibilities:
- Prepare proposals, assist in presentations, and participate in
- Serve as project POC with client regarding efforts such as
coordination, strategic planning, scope management, budgeting,
master scope management, project staffing, environmental
compliance, facility support, and scheduling.
- Provide overall project management from concept to completion
including siting, environmental, permitting, planning, estimating,
engineering, right-of-way acquisition, project controls, bid phase
services, procurement, constructability reviews, material
management, construction management, and closeout.
- Develop/monitor project schedules, manage scope, and control
- Manage internal project financials (detailed, accurate project
cost forecast and accruals), staffing, legal coordination, risk
management, and change management.
- Manage project communication.
- Develop/implement project policies & procedures, establish
project controls systems and implement the project execution
- Work closely with the Project Team to ensure deliverables and
services are being provided to clients satisfaction and that
projects are following internal QA/QC guidelines.
- Report regularly on progress, cost and schedule metrics,
procurement issues, safety or environmental concerns, design
questions, potential impacts, and any issues requiring office
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, construction management or
- Minimum seven years of utility transmission line project
experience with at least 3 years related Project Management
- Professional Engineering License preferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Deal effectively with wide variety of industry, government and
public contracts on project-related matters.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to travel.
- Valid driver's license and safe driving record
Keywords: Fusion Cell, LLC, Charlotte , Transmission Line Engineer Project Manager, Executive , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!