Automotive Center Manager
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Our first SpeeDee Oil Change opened in December 1980 in Metairie,
SpeeDee swiftly grew into a quick lube and automotive tune-up
service business, and by the mid-90s, SpeeDee had added complete
brake service and grown to a full-service auto maintenance and
For 40 years, SpeeDee has built trusted customer relationships
based on reliability and professional service and grown from a
single store to more than 150 locations.
How Are We Different?
- Local Ownership
- Quality Service
- Training and Certification
- Multi-Point Courtesy Check and Service Review
- Free Top-Off Service
- Maintenance Records
- Affordable Rates
We are seeking an exceptional Center Manager for our SpeeDee Oil
Change & Auto Service location. We need an experienced professional
to manage the business to the highest operational standards and
excellence in customer satisfaction.
This is an exceptional opportunity for the ideal candidate who has
a service and operations background in the automotive industry, is
highly committed to delivering the best service experience to
customers and can meet the position requirements listed below.
Management experience in an automotive environment is required.
Candidates should have great interpersonal skills, an upbeat
personality, strong work ethics, and a commitment to excellence
with all levels of service.
- Learn and fully execute our System of Operation - Understand it
and deliver it consistently - every customer, every time.
- Operate with integrity and professionalism - Manage all aspects
of center operation to the highest standards of quality and
- Customer interactions, service, and satisfaction
- Hiring and all aspects of good employee management
- Service bay management
- Inventory management, ordering, stocking
- Daily accounting management
- POS system maintenance
- Safety & warranty prevention
- Bottom-line profitability
- Build and lead a team of service-oriented technicians - Hire
the right people, build skills, motivate & energize, train
continually, foster a strong service mentality and team
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience - Must have a
genuine desire and ability to engage and please customers, build
relationships, and create loyalty.
- Build the business - Participate in the effort to build strong
center awareness and community connections and develop business
opportunities within the local market.
- Materials and Equipment used: Automotive oils, fluids, and
lubricants. Windshield washer fluid, battery electrolyte
- Environment: Frequent exposure to outside weather elements,
noise, and vehicle exhaust fumes throughout the entire shift.
- Physical Activities: Position requires good corrected vision,
hearing, frequent standing, walking, climbing, stooping, crouching,
handling, reaching, and lifting.
- Growth Opportunities
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Safety You can Trust
- Training and Certification Opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Excellent work environment
- Tools Provided
Let's talk about the SpeeDee Service Difference:
- Local OwnershipMost SpeeDee stores are locally owned. They're
run by families who service the automotive needs of other families
in their communities.
- Quality ServiceSpeeDee was built on a solid commitment to
- Training and CertificationSpeeDee owners hire ASE-certified
technicians for tune-ups, mechanical work and other repairs.
Advanced training is available through the SpeeDee Performance
- Multi-Point Courtesy Check and Service ReviewEvery time you
bring your vehicle in for a 17-Point Oil Change, we'll also give
you a multi-point courtesy check and a service presentation as an
- Free Top-Off ServiceTo help keep your car running smoothly and
safely, SpeeDee offers a free top-off service for the 3 months or
3,000 miles following any SpeeDee oil change or tune-up
- Maintenance RecordsIf you're not sure which services you need
or which services you've already completed, don't worry. We'll keep
track of your SpeeDee maintenance history and manufacturer's
recommended service schedule.
- Affordable RatesLooking for an alternative to your dealership?
Compare their prices to ours, and you may find that SpeeDee can
perform the services you need at a lower cost.
- You DecideIt's our policy to provide you with the information
you need to make a decision without pressure or overselling. Visit
your local SpeeDee today - no appointment necessary!
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee.
Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring
decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All
inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made
directly to the franchisee/franchise location, and not to SpeeDee
Keywords: SpeeDee, Charlotte , Automotive Center Manager, Executive , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!