Company: Aging Life Care Association
Posted on: May 28, 2023
- Job you will love
- Fulfilling work
- Rewarding Career
- Supportive Environment
- Make a difference for your clients
- In Demand The Care Manager is responsible for providing quality
professional care management services to all clients and their
responsible parties. Our objective is to assist our clients in
managing and navigating challenges in aging as well as Adults with
physical and mental disabilities and providing the highest quality
of life. This includes:
- Care Coordination
- Medical oversight
- Interfacing with medical personnel
- Advocacy, information and referrals Qualifications:
- RN with home health, geriatric and case management experience
- Professional and positive approach, commitment to customer
- Self-motivated and work with own initiative
- Strong in building relationships, team player and able to
communicate at all levels
- Recognizes industry trends and problem solves
- Respectful of company and client confidentiality; any violation
of company or client confidence is immediate grounds for
- Personalized and compassionate service - focusing on the
individual client's wants and needs.
- Ability to provide non-directive guidance and facilitate
- Ability to ensure inappropriate placements, duplication of
services, and unnecessary hospitalizations are avoided.
- Manage time efficiently.
- Ability to provide coordinated communication between family
members, doctors and other professionals, and service providers.
Compensation: $30.00 - $50.00 per hour
Aging Life Care Professionals - offer a holistic, client-centered
approach to caring for older adults or others facing ongoing health
challenges. Working with families, the expertise of Aging Life Care
Professionals - provides the answers at a time of uncertainty.
Their guidance leads families to the actions and decisions that
ensure quality care and an optimal life for those they love, thus
reducing worry, stress and time off of work for family caregivers
- Assessment and monitoring
- Planning and problem-solving
- Education and advocacy
- Family caregiver coaching
This business is independently owned and operated. Your application
will go directly to the business, and all hiring decisions will be
made by the management. All inquiries about employment at this
business should be made directly and not to Aging Life Care
Keywords: Aging Life Care Association, Charlotte , Care Manager, Executive , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...