Civil Engineering Project Manager
Posted on: May 28, 2023
An Employbridge client is hiring for a Civil Engineering Project
Manager opening in Charlotte, NC. This is a full-time, direct-hire
opportunity. Please read over qualifications if you are interested
in applying for the opportunity.Job Description:
- Manage all project-related activities of staff and crew members
on assigned team to fulfill client and company expectations.
- Conduct quality reviews of all plans, reports and needed
documentation prepared by the team.
- Assign, supervise and evaluate the project task.
- Collaborate with other Project Managers to ensure that team and
corporate objectives and goals are met.
- Being proactive in business development efforts in securing new
projects from new and existing clients.
- Establishing scope, fee and schedule to create proposals for
- Oversee budget and invoicing for multiple projects.
- Relationship building - maintain a close relationship with
company clients served by the team.
- Developing professional relationships by visiting with key
personnel for each client on a schedule that meets their
- React to change productively and handle other essential tasks
- Required Civil Engineering and design experience in the land
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Civil 3D knowledge preferred
- Prefer a registered PE (in North Carolina and South Carolina a
- Experience in design and coordination of work on land
development projects ranging from preliminary design through
construction including developing conceptual plans, site design,
grading, earthwork design, stormwater management, erosion control,
plan utility design and sustainable practices.
- Preferred experience with regional permitting and entitlement
- 5+ years of work experience in Project Management
- 5+ progressive responsibility in civil engineering or related
field. Prefer 2-3 year's progressively responsible experience in
technical project management in the land development field.
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering or related field from an
accredited college or university required.
- Experience using accounting and project management software
(such as Deltek Ajera) for business analysis purposes is
- Must have strong interpersonal, personnel management, customer
service and communication skills.
- Must be able to lead and communicate to coordinate effectively
with clients, other firm management, and support staff on a regular
and frequent basis.
- Position requires dealing with multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must be able to use the analysis of firm financial data as a
tool in managing the team and supporting corporate goals.
Keywords: EmployBridge, Charlotte , Civil Engineering Project Manager, Executive , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...