Posted on: May 28, 2023
Location: Charlotte, NCShift: 1st ShiftWork model: On-SiteJob
overview: Schneider is seeking a Driver Manager in Charlotte, NC to
provide leadership to a group of truck drivers through fielding
phone calls and working to solve problems. The Driver Manager will
act as a link between the business, our drivers and customers.
- Make safety-conscious decisions that ensure compliance with all
policies and procedures.
- Balance the needs of our customers, drivers and the
- Provide direction to drivers and ensure excellent customer
- Manage driver payroll and home time.
- Collaborate with various teams to identify and implement
creative solutions to improve retention. Skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Good at problem solving.
- Able to work with a variety of teams. Pay and benefits:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Company-paid life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above
and beyond your base pay.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- See full list of operations benefits .Diversity, Equality and
Inclusion Our history has taught us that treating everyone with
dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and
seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity,
national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion,
sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military
status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and
openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to
opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the
organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic
thinking and cultivates leadership.PI217748117
Keywords: Schneider, Charlotte , Driver Manager, Executive , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...