Company: Us Lbm Holdings, Llc
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Estimating Manager - Careers at US LBM Holdings and Subsidiaries
Career Opportunities A great place to work. Share with friends or
Subscribe! Back to Openings Estimating Manager Department: SEE -
Charlotte Office: SEE - Charlotte, NC
Location: Charlotte, NC
Click Here to Apply Now Building - Future Leaders!SouthEnd
Exteriors, a Division of US LBM, Is Seeking an Estimating Manager
-for Our Charlotte, NC Location. -Wage: -$65,000 to $75,000
SalarySchedule: -Monday to Friday Day Shift
What you should know about working at SouthEnd Exteriors:
- We're all about teamwork! -All positions are hands-on and we
band together when necessary.
- We support each other! -We have local and corporate team
members to help you along the way and partner on projects as
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. -This is not a suit and tie
- We care about our communities. -US LBM, our divisions, and
associates are committed to contributing to the communities where
we live and work.
- We work hard! -We are a continuous improvement driven
organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on
- We're built on safety. -We provide a safe and healthy workplace
for all our employees. Our employees go home in the same condition
they came to work.How you will spend your day as an Estimating
- Oversee the estimating department -
- Create take offs and subpays
- Compare vendor pricing
- Create cost estimates for clients
- Prepare cost and expenditure statements and forecasts
- Review blueprints
- Set up cost monitoring and reporting systems
- Conducts oneself only in a professional way
- Works in a safe manner always and consistently provides a safe
work environmentWe want you to build your career with us! Can you
check all of these boxes?Estimating Manager -Requirements:
- Experience. -2 or more years of residential construction -and
building materials related experience. Experience with managing
- Special Skills. -Ability to read blueprints and other technical
- Technical Skills. -Experience with SAGE Estimator (Plan Swift),
SAGE 300, and/or SAGE 500. Ability to use the Microsoft Suite such
as Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook. -
- Knowledge. -Knowledge of home and construction systems and
- Special Knowledge. -Understanding of measurements and basic
- Communication. -Excellent interpersonal and customer relation
- Education. -Bachelor's degree in mathematics, engineering, or
- Physical Demands. -Ability to lift up to 25 lbs and up to 50
lbs on a random basis.
- Teamwork. -Ability to work as a team and help motivate
- Excellence. -Must have an excellent attendance history with a
work ethic to match.Building Your Career With Benefits:
- The Usual. -Medical, Dental and Vision (starting the 1 st -of
the month after 30 days).
- The Good. -401(k) with company match.
- The Best. -Paid Time Off and Closed Holidays.
- Even Better. -Employee Discounts and Company Cookouts.
- How do we top that? -We support your educational and career
goals with our continuing educations programs, paid training and
promoting from within.Build Your Future Today With SouthEnd
Exteriors.US LBM Holdings, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed,
national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental
disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, order of protection
status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under
federal, state or local law. Click Here to Apply
Visit Our Home Page - 2023 US LBM HoldingsApplicant Tracking System
Powered by -
Keywords: Us Lbm Holdings, Llc, Charlotte , Estimating Manager, Executive , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...