Program Director - SEO & Content
Company: Compound Growth Marketing
Posted on: March 20, 2023
We are looking for an SEO Program Director to support our
growing practice. The person in this role will be tasked with
helping some of the fastest growing B2B companies in the world grow
faster. Candidates who are growth-minded, analytical, strategic,
and empathetic will excel in this role. We are looking for someone
with experience in a demand generation setting and a strong
understanding of the sales and marketing funnel.This role is fully
remote. We would prefer someone willing to be available in our
primary time zone (Eastern Time).About Compound Growth
Marketing:Compound Growth Marketing (CGM) is a marketing
consultancy designed to help growing companies scale to $100+M in
revenue by building sustainable demand generation systems. We have
a track record of driving measurable results and best-in-class
multi channel marketing solutions.Role Overview
- This is an opportunity to drive client results - performing
analysis, overseeing the creation of deliverables and building the
client's strategy with your insights.
- You are a growth marketer first, and an SEO second - making
recommendations that drive toward conversion and fit within the
bigger picture of our client's business.
- You will be managing a team - working with a team of analysts
- You will help us improve client deliverables, and how we manage
- You will lead the day-to-day engagement with the client and own
their success of driving revenue through SEO and content creation
- Lead the strategy and implementation of content and SEO across
multiple clients, including but not limited to account strategy
development, setup, and management
- Build and establish client relationships by acting as the lead
day-to-day contact for client communication, running client
meetings, statuses, and presentations.
- Inspire change & build trust with clear communication
- Proactively identify areas of opportunity to improve efficiency
and present data-driven recommendations that improve current
marketing and business practices
- Use statistical analysis to draw conclusions about performance,
and provide insights and recommendations
- Develop, implement and measure robust multivariate tests for
SEO and content
- Align on goals and KPIs for clients
- KPI is MQLs / revenue from organic
- Provide recommendations and partner with the client to develop
a measurement plan across the sales funnel
- Build & project manage the program roadmap
- Plan & schedule out deliverables & execution to be
- Manage analyst team and client resources to execute this
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, drive hard to
completion, and deliver effective results Success Metrics
- 1. Client retention
- 2. MQLs / revenue driven for clients Culture Fit:
- We look to build long-term, trusting relationships in
everything that we do. We believe that practicing optimism,
transparency, honesty and empathy is the best way to live and work.
We are thankful for the opportunity to create a career path like
this, and want to offer that same opportunity for others.
- Our 5 core values are:
- 1. Always on offense - Proactive, actionably curious. With
clients, we are pushing the tempo, not just taking orders.
- 2. Values ownership - Reliable; communicative, responsive,
accountable. Always looking for improvement; wants feedback;
- 3. Optimistic - Optimistic; fun to work with; let's get it done
and not focus on the negative
- 4. Empathetic - intuitive; critical thinking; user-driven.
Humility; not "above" the day-to-day work. Being appreciative of
the work of the team
- 5. Understands the bigger picture - thoughtful approach,
contextualizing problems, customizing the approach for the client
with a tailored playbook Minimum Requirements:
- You have 2+ years of agency experience
- You have experience with fast growing companies
- You have at least 5 years of experience in the following
platforms: Google Analytics & Google Search Console
- You have at least 5 years of experience in SEO
- You have experience growing qualified leads or revenue through
SEO Requirements (elaborated)
- 1. You know how to drive qualified leads through SEO
- You know the role that SEO plays in a broader B2B demand
generation strategy. You know all of the SEO best practices, but
more importantly, you know the ones that are worth prioritizing
when KPIs are things like "Free Trials Started" or "Demos
Requested". You are able to speak the language of execution when
working with analysts & freelancers, and strategy, when working
with executives. You are able to audit a drop or increase in
performance in Google Analytics & Google Search Console to
determine the cause.
- 2. You know how to scale growth through content
- You understand that helping companies scale results requires
content and can help direct this through strategy creation,
education and enablement.
- You are able to determine what keywords and language make sense
given the client and target audience - applying the keyword
- You are strong at researching and stay up to date on the latest
developments in terms of search engine optimization, content trends
and consumer behavior
- 3. You enjoy working with clients
- This role will be client facing, this is something that you
enjoy (explaining concepts, moving the conversation forward, and
being great with people).
- Learning about new industries sounds exciting to you. You will
regularly take on new clients and understanding their company,
industry and customers is critical
- 4. The challenge of driving growth for companies looking to
scale is exciting to you
- We are not just inching forward growth for clients that have
already found major success and want to continue riding the wave.
Our aim is scalable impact in a potentially life-changing way. This
requires a different mindset and approach to strategy.
- 5. You're an expert with SEO diagnostic, analytics and
competitive insight tools
- Familiarity and expertise with best of breed tool sets
including Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Clearscope, Google
Analytics, Google Search Console, etc.
- You are comfortable learning new tools
- 6. You love to learn
- You aren't afraid to ask for help, but also enjoy trying to
learn it on your own first.
- You're likely a curious & analytical person
- 7. You understand the nuances of B2B marketing
- our clients often market to sophisticated professionals in
high-consideration markets (i.e. longer sales cycles, more touch
points required, etc.)
- this influences the way we think about keywords, content and
conversion for our client Compensation and Benefits - Commensurate
with Experience.Full time employees will have access to our medical
benefits (medical, dental, vision)Reimbursement available for items
needed to complete the job effectively (coworking membership,
laptop, headphones, etc.)
Keywords: Compound Growth Marketing, Charlotte , Program Director - SEO & Content, Executive , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...