Assistant General Manager
Company: Hyatt Hotels Corporation
Posted on: March 20, 2023
If you're looking for a career with Apple Leisure Group, please
click here to view job postings. If you're looking for a career
with our Inclusive Collection, please click here to view job
postings. Posted: Feb 27, 2023SummaryOverviewOpportunity: Assistant
General ManagerSupervise and manage hotel departments and oversee
hotel operations as directed.General Manager - Area General Manager
-Regional Director of OperationsEssential Job Functions
- Interview, select, train, schedule, coach and support
associates, ensuring they perform in accordance with established
brand or hotel standards and consistent with HHM core values.
- Oversee hotel departments to ensure an optimal level of service
and hospitality are provided to hotel guests.
- Assist the GM in preparation of forecasts and reports and
assist in the development, implementation and monitoring of the
budget to maximize revenue and minimize expenses while ensuring
adequate supplies and staff are on hand to provide top quality
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and brand standards and
work toward increasing departmental and overall guest
- Resolve customer complaints, and anticipate potential problems
by reviewing and monitoring operational issues, business flow and
- Oversee the property accounting functions including but not
limited to accounts payable and receivable, house bank audits,
petty cash, and tax.
- Coordinate with corporate accounting department to oversee
- Oversee and ensure internal audit standards are met.
- Interact with the sales staff to discuss and implement sales
strategies to continually improve occupancy levels and
- Monitor and maintain the front office systems and equipment to
ensure optimum performance.
- Serve on the hotel's safety committee.
- Create specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and timely
action plans to remedy guest service deficiencies.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM's
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and
follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.Position
- Associate or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Intermediate knowledge of overall hotel operations.Work
Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays,
weekends and alternate shifts.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing,
lifting up to 25 pounds, bending and reaching, stooping, kneeling,
or crouching.What We BelievePeople Are Our Capability - Hearts That
Serve - Only Excellence - Stay Nimble - Own ItAbout UsHHM is proud
to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation,
marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age,
religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information,
citizenship status or any other group protected by law. This
position is at a location where Hyatt is not the employer. The
employer of individuals working at this hotel may be a third-party
management company that is responsible for all employment benefits
and obligations at this location. Thompson Central Park New York -
New York City , NY , US Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa -
Austin , Bastrop , TX Our family is always growing. Want to be in
Keywords: Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Charlotte , Assistant General Manager, Executive , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...