Senior Manager M&A Execution
Company: Honeywell International
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and
diversityThe future is what you make it.When you join Honeywell,
you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators,
dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That
means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way,
keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to
breathe on Mars.Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing
cool things. That's why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic
career opportunities across different fields and industries.Are you
ready to help us make the future?Honeywell, which is headquartered
in -Charlotte; NC, -is seeking to hire a Senior Manager, Corporate
M&A. -This role reports to the Vice President, Corporate
- For each transaction, lead all aspects of execution while
working with partners in the Corporate Valuation and Financial Due
Diligence center of excellence and Honeywell's strategic business
groups ("SBGs") teams.
- Lead deal structuring, bid strategy and negotiation of
transaction documents. -
- Lead large cross-functional teams through transaction processes
of all sizes, including corporate development, SBG commercial,
strategy, and finance teams as well as functional teams. -
- Support Corporate M&A, SBG M&A and Strategy teams to
build transaction pipelines through engagement with bankers,
private equity and other external parties.
- Track and maintain a robust corporate M&A pipeline while
supporting cross enterprise view of M&A priorities.
- Work closely with executive leadership on portfolio evaluation
to align with the strategic direction of the company, which may
include divestitures. -
- Manage the M&A approval processes, including Corporate and
SBG executive leadership and, as appropriate, the Board of
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the SBGs and the markets in which
- Support the training and development of junior corporate
development resources and functional teams; contribute to
continuous process improvements.Must Have:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Economics, Accounting,
Engineering -or related field.
- 5+ years of progressive experience in corporate development,
investment banking, venture capital, private equity, consulting -We
- Working knowledge of US Generally Accepted Accounting
Principles (GAAP), Internal Financial Reporting Standards
- Ideal candidates will be self-starters, have strong financial
analysis and transaction execution skills, including robust
valuation expertise, acquisition and equity investment contract
review experience, negotiation and due diligence experience, and
the ability to collaborate across multiple groups in a rapidly
changing business environment.
- Ability to engage constructively with business leadership to
test assumptions and gain full understanding of strategy and
business/operational implications of key valuation drivers (strong
- Ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities in
a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team
environment with frequent interaction with CEO and CFO, SVP of
Global M&A and SBG leadership.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- MBA is a positive, but not required
- Excellent analytical, research, organizational, and project
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, strong research
- Location: 855 S Mint St, Charlotte, NC 28202 USA
- ExemptHoneywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed,
color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.If a disability
prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request
assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Keywords: Honeywell International, Charlotte , Senior Manager M&A Execution, Executive , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...