Director, Client Services Resource Management
Company: INTAPP PTY LIMITED
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Director, Client Services Resource Management page is loaded
Director, Client Services Resource Management - Apply remote type
Hybrid (Partially Remote) locations Charlotte, NC Jersey City, NJ
time type Full time posted on Posted Yesterday job requisition id
R2022391 Director, Client Services Resource ManagementIntapp is a
global leading supplier of enterprise software solutions to the
legal, professional services and financial services sectors. With
our business going through a period of rapid growth, we are
expanding our team and are now seeking a Director of Resource
Management to join our team. This role will report to the Senior
Director, Services Operations and be accountable for:
- Leading the Resource Management Function within our Client
Services organization ensuring effective resource management
operations ranging from tactical execution of day-to-day processes
to strategic aspects of capacity planning and forecasting.
- Supervising and optimizing processes for assigning resources to
projects, managing and tracking skills and talent, managing partner
and subcontractor resources, and ensuring strong governance around
standard resource management process execution.
- Managing forecasted supply and demand to provide capacity
planning insights and drive strategies to support future capacity
needs. Establish a prescriptive action plan to meet demand.
- Driving consensus and cross functional alignment with sales and
delivery stakeholders to ensure effective decision making and
deliver the best resource deployment solutions to meet our client's
- Collaborating with recruitment and people operations on talent
management programs to secure a continual funnel of Client Services
talent as part of future growth and planning.
- Providing key inputs to annual planning and headcount
investment decisions.Specific areas of responsibilityCapacity
Planning and Revenue Forecasting
- Accurate tracking of current headcount, including billable
status and utilization targets
- Tracking of open requisitions and forecasted start dates in
collaboration with Recruitment.
- Work with Sales leaders to understand pipeline and assess
future demands by experience, geography, skill set etc.
- Review backlog at the business unit level against the capacity
model to identify gaps in capacity coverage.
- Engage delivery managers to true up monthly resource forecasts
and identify softness in projections, work together to generate
revenue forecast based on actuals and forecasted hours.
- Provide a monthly billable hours/utilization projection to the
business (rolling 6-month view)Staffing
- Engage with Business Unit Delivery and Sales Segment leads to
review open needs and prioritization of project staffing.
- Follow a data driven process to provide recommendations on
staffing to ensure timely assignment of resources to projects and
optimization of capacity.
- Collaborate with Delivery Managers to consider individual
development needs and experience.Subcontractors & Staff
- Manage Subcontractor Operations Analyst responsible for partner
and subcontractor resource management to supplement ad hoc and FTE
headcount. Process supervision includes drafting subcontracts,
system provisioning, invoicing and cost/revenue forecasting.
- Build subcontractor capacity model to track and forecast needs
and enable more effective vendor partnerships and improved leverage
from 3rd party resources.Data & Process
- Ensure the supply and demand data is accurate, available, and
consumable for the relevant stakeholders engaged in resource
management and capacity planning.
- Continuous improvement of resource management, capacity
planning and staffing processes to ensure optimal efficiency,
effectiveness and scale to meet the business' needs.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree and equivalent work experience of 10 years or
more. Preference given to Client Services/Professional Services,
Operations Management, and Resource Capacity planning
- An effective player-coach that leads, mentors and grows a small
team while also directly contributing to the day-to-day resource
management functional needs.
- Strong analytical skills, able to make sense of disparate data
sources to drive out insights and action. Must have a high degree
of proficiency in Excel.
- Advanced communication and stakeholder management skills,
resulting in consensus building, decision making and getting to
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, problem solve and act with
urgency. Client oriented mindset with a relentless focus on
continuous improvement to provide the best experience for clients,
internal stakeholders and team members alike.
- Experience working with CRM, Professional Services Automation
and data analytics tools is a plus.
- Based in Charlotte, NC (other EST locations may be
considered)What you'll gain at Intapp:In return for your passion,
commitment, and collaborative approach, we offer:
- Competitive base salary plus variable compensation and
- A flexible work environment
- Generous paid parental leave, including adoptive leave
- Traditional comprehensive benefits, plus:
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Family Formation benefit offered by Carrot
- Wellness programs and benefits provided by Modern Health
- Paid volunteer time off and donation matching for the causes
you care about
- Home office stipend
- Opportunities for personal growth and professional development
supported by a community of talented professionals
- An open, collaborative environment where your background and
contributions are valued
- Experience at a growing public company where you can make an
impact and achieve your goals
- Open offices and break areas stocked with beverages and
snacks#LI-RM1 #LI-Charlotte, NCIntapp provides equal employment
opportunities to all qualified applicants and will make hiring
decisions without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or
ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected
veteran status, protected genetic information, political
affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by federal,
state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a
criminal history and other background checks if applicable to the
position. About Us Intapp powers connected firms. We're always
seeking intellectually curious, collaborative people to help us
drive enhanced business performance and top-tier client success. We
understand the importance of diversity of background and thought,
and we're proud of the long-term value we're building. We invite
you to apply to join our team of dedicated professionals.
Since 2000, Intapp has delivered innovative solutions to our
clients. We're trusted by more than 1,600 of the world's top legal,
investment banking, private capital, accounting, and consulting
firms. Intapp offers end-to-end, cloud-based connected firm
management software built for the unique needs of partner-led
firms. Intapp helps enhance collaboration, unleash collective
knowledge, transform decision-making, and fuel success. Our
products and services span the entire engagement lifecycle - from
strategy through origination and execution - to drive optimal
outcomes. For more information, visit intapp.com. Early Career
Journey 0:00 -/ - 1:11 Internal Mobility at Intapp 0:00 -/ -
Keywords: INTAPP PTY LIMITED, Charlotte , Director, Client Services Resource Management, Executive , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...