Head of Contingent Workforce Management
Company: Allspring Global Investments Holdings, L
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job Category: General Job Family (Recruiting) Allspring is
seeking an experienced, results-oriented Head of Contingent
Workforce Management to build, plan, coordinate, and oversee the
company's on-demand/contingent workforce. They will be responsible
for reviewing and modifying existing programs, ensuring they comply
with current legislation, supporting the recruitment process, and
managing day-to-day related activities.This is an exciting
opportunity to join the company when reinventing is happening
real-time, and your big ideas are welcomed! We're looking for
talented and business-minded individuals ready to embrace ambiguity
and use their leadership experience to help us build a
best-in-class human resources organization. Responsibilities:
- Lead a global Contingent Workforce team to ensure the process
and model align to that of the business demand.
- Develop and manage strong governance and operational
- Exercise sound and practical judgment in the oversight of
end-to-end operational processes for sourcing, interviewing,
contracting, onboarding, and monitoring of contingent workers and
vendor partners through our MSP model and SOW engagements.
- Establish and implement a strategic vision and plan for the
Contingent Workforce team world-wide.
- Partner with cross-functional partners and stakeholders to
develop and drive a closed feedback loop to reduce manual
touchpoints, eliminate people-intensive solutions, and ensure
- Develop and maintain annual HC staffing plans in partnership
- Design and implement engagement models, workflows, and
reporting to enable industry leading service delivery to hiring
managers across Allspring's various business groups.
- Engage with business stakeholders to support their people
resource needs and partner to determine appropriate use of FTE,
Contractors, SOW, and BPO solutions.
- Work with vendor management team to onboard/offboard
- Manage immigration and work authorization processes working
with external counselCandidateAllspring prides itself on being a
start-up, at scale. This leadership role requires a driven,
entrepreneurial mind-set with the ability to thrive in ambiguity
and build for the future. The ideal candidate will bring
best-in-class experience that will help Allspring establish best
practices, attract high-quality employees, and reduce
- Bachelor's degree in human resources management, business
administration, or a related field.
- 8+ years of experience as a compensation and benefits people
manager or in a related role.Preferred Qualifications:
- 8+years experience in all processes (sourcing, contracting,
onboarding, escalation management) for temp workers, contractors,
consultants, outsourced workers, etc.
- 8+ years experience in leading Contingent Workforce, Managed
Service Provider (MSP), Operations or client leadership
- 8+ years experience of management and proven track record of
thinking strategically and executing efficiently.
- Experience with immigration management
- Experience with Vendor Management Systems- KY3P (IHS Markit) a
- Proven high level of maturity and judgment
- Experience working cross-functionally with all levels of
management, both internally and externally.
- Experience communicating and influencing decisions at the
senior leadership executive level.
- Experience in managing Internal and External Audit
- Proven experience working with Employment Legal across multiple
markets to ensure compliance with employment regulations.Equal
Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Allspring Global Investments Holdings, L, Charlotte , Head of Contingent Workforce Management, Executive , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!