Company: Carolina Tractor and Equipment Company
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Join the CTE Team As a family-owned company under our third
generation of leadership, we have built our business based on the
principles of trust, integrity and a desire to help our customers
and employees succeed. Since 1926, we've supported the strength of
our communities by supplying equipment for critical infrastructure
and commerce, and by funding programs that advance social and
economic vitality. Being around for nearly 100 years means we
change and pivot to capture opportunities and avoid challenges. We
make smart investments in our company and continuously improve as
part of our vision to be a trailblazing company that's built to
last. We're looking for hard-working, team-oriented professionals
who enjoy working on new challenges every day. We believe our
employees are the key to our success, and we're committed to
providing a work experience that helps our team grow to their full
potential. Join a leading solutions provider and be a part of a
group of highly skilled technicians, sales and support team members
who exist to serve as a trusted partner to our customers,
communities and fellow employees. The Director of the Enterprise
Project Management Office (ePMO) reports directly to the Chief
Information & Technology Officer. This position is highly critical
to the success of the organization requiring influencing skills and
a strong business mindset to get lasting outcomes. This position
requires creativity, problem-solving and strong communication
skills to both technical and business audiences, and a proven track
record for implementing project management best practices,
continuous improvement and change management frameworks. Essential
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may
- Lead the annual project planning process (GM reviews,
prioritization, SLT visibility).
- Manage & allocate resources effectively across projects to
ensure aligned priorities based on budget/resource loads.
- Select and manage project management (PM) staff augmentation
- Align PM constraints (scope/time/cost/quality) in the order
needed based on expected business outcomes and sponsorship
- Share PM best practices to improve always
- Build enterprise program budgets, track actuals and update
- Manage deployment, adoption, and improvements in PM tools and
- Coach and mentor project managers to build a key talent
pipeline into the organization.
- Conduct annual project management workshops to help
people-managers across the company operationalize core principles
of project management in their functions.
- Be prepared to always answer the "why" question to all levels
of the organization.
- Partner with senior leadership team members to align projects
with strategic imperatives.
- Develop a communication and change management cadence that will
promotes project management lessons learned and best practices for
sustained success.Supervisory ResponsibilitiesThe Director of ePMO
will lead a growing team of Portfolio Managers, Technology Project
Managers and Business Project Mangers.Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree in related field with a high desire for a
Master's or MBA.
- 15 years of experience in leading business and/or technology
PMO teams with a demonstrated success in building a continuous
improvement culture and driving business impact.
- Required: Change Management methodology and experience that
demonstrate successful project outcomes that are sustainable and
- Must demonstrate leadership skills and ability to influence and
- Superior communication and genuine leadership coupled with the
ability and interest to operate strategically and conduct deep
dives where needed.
- Must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, bias for
action, a passion for excellence and an ability to influence all
levels of the organization.
- Preferred: PMP and PROSCI (or other Change Management)
- Preferred: Knowledge of Agile, LEAN, DMAIC; Standard Work;
Kanban / Pull Systems; TPM; Kaizen; Problem Solving; 5S; Value
Stream Mapping; Continuous Flow / Cell Design; Daily Huddles.Job
Keywords: Carolina Tractor and Equipment Company, Charlotte , Director, ePMO, Executive , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!