CFD Group Manager
Company: Penske Racing South
Posted on: January 26, 2023
The CFD Group Manager will lead a group that uses computational
fluid dynamics (CFD) to improve race car performance. The results
from this group will guide wind tunnel testing, and body surface
- Establish all aspects of the CFD model.
- Mesh design
- Solver settings
- Post-processing routine
- Correlation of CFD results to wind tunnel, and track data.
- Compile technical reports, present simulation results, and
provide effective suggestions on design modifications.
- Lead a group of highly qualified, motivated engineers.
- Delegate projects, and tasks within the group.
- Identify technology trends in the CFD field. Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering,
Master of Science preferred.
- Mastery of CFD concepts including meshes, solvers, and
- Experience managing a technical group.
- Experience using CAD software (NX, CATIA, SolidWorks).
Keywords: Penske Racing South, Charlotte , CFD Group Manager, Executive , Mooresville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!