Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to
fill a Storeroom-Attendant job in Cleveland, NC. This is a
Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
We are seeking a Store Attendant for a Supply Storeroom located at
a customer facility in Cleveland NC. The Store Attdendant receives,
stores, and issues hand tools, machine tools, dies, materials, and
other equipment at a customer?s location. This position is a 2nd
• Issues tools and/or equipment to workers and maintains records of
tools and equipment issued and returned.
• Locates lost or misplaced tools and equipment.
• Prepares periodic inventory or maintains perpetual inventory of
tools and equipment.
• Receives, unpacks, and stores incoming tools and equipment, and
requisitions stock to replenish inventory.
• Inspects and measures tools and equipment for defects and wear
and reports damage or wear to supervisors.
• Building/Kitting of incoming orders
• Must have excellent communication skills and strong dedication to
• High attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
• Must have good computer skills and ability to learn new
• Must be able to work independently with little supervision
• Experience working in warehousing or similar environment is
• Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50+ pounds
• Must be able to pass a Background Check and Drug Test
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in
the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Storeroom Attendant
job in Cleveland, NC or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com
to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer