Senior Strategic Account Manager
Posted on: November 26, 2022
As a Senior Strategic Account Manager, you will maintain client
relationships with key target accounts that have a major strategic
impact on the long-term success of the organization. You will
identify cross/up and repeat sales opportunities and work to
resolve any issues or concerns and ensure customer
- Leads the development and execution of the strategic account
plans at key, named accounts.
- Drives new business development. Will research, qualify,
contact, present and close new clients based on an assigned
territory or market segment.
- Continuously develops relationships with priority customer
stakeholders, understands their key business issues, and recommends
ways to deliver value.
- Liaison between the field and Global Accounts teams as it
relates to pursuing new agreements, Value-Add/Total Cost of
Ownership (TCO) commitments and increasing customer
- Maintains and manages a pipeline of opportunities at named
accounts, including renewals, projects, and share improvement
- Communicates customer activity, opportunity status, renewal
status, and strategic plan progress to management.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer
- Engages supplier sales resources to enlist their support and
- Expert in strategic selling and takes the lead in high level
sales engagements. Provides pre and post-call coaching to branch
- High School Degree or Equivalent required; Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years proven sales experience as a strategic account manager
of large account portfolios
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders and projects.
- History of success maintaining and developing key
- Success in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership
techniques, production methods and coordination of people and
- Ability to understand where potential exists in assigned
accounts and can recognize and create opportunities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an
aptitude for building strong client relationships.
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency with CRM software and Microsoft Office.
- Self-starter and able to work efficiently under pressure.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.Working Environment: Outside Sales
Work is generally performed in an office environment, but employee
may need to travel to customer sites or warehouse facilities.
Driving may be required for an extended period of time with
frequent stops and starts. Can be exposed to outdoor weather
conditions.WESCO International, Inc., including its subsidiaries
and affiliates ("WESCO"), is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative
Action Employer. It is the policy of WESCO to not discriminate
against any job applicant or employee based on age, race, religion,
color, handicap, sex, physical condition, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran
status or any other protected status. This policy includes but is
not limited to the following: recruitment and employment,
promotion, demotion, transfer, compensation, selection for training
including apprenticeship, layoff, or termination.#LI-ES3
Keywords: WESCO, Charlotte , Senior Strategic Account Manager, Executive , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!