Stroke Medical Director - Charlotte, NC- Novant Health
Company: Novant Health
Posted on: November 27, 2022
OverviewNovant Health Inpatient Stroke and Neurosciences is
looking for compassionate, caring Stroke Medical Director to join
our rapidly growing neuroscience teams, and we would love to speak
with you about our opportunities. Will be engaging with various
multidisciplinary team leaders and community leaders to assist with
delivering excellent quality care for patients with strokes and
other vascular disease processes.Location: Charlotte, NC - - NH
Presbyterian Medical CenterRequirements: Board Certified / Board
- Inpatient acute care: Neurohospitalist/Stroke Medical Director
- Expertise and Neuro training preferred:
Vascular/StrokeCharlotte, North Carolina offers plentiful amenities
of metro and suburban attractive living for families and singles!
Enjoy the city's greenways, parks, downtown dining, museums,
cultural events, arts district, professional sports, great public
and private schools, universities, and access to Charlotte's
International airport. -
- - Additional Information:
- Excellent work life balance with the opportunity to pursue
research or personal interests during time off.
- Inpatient based 7-day on, 7-day off work 12 hour shifts with no
phone calls when off shift.
- Well established inpatient neurology practice with supportive,
collegial relationships with emergency medicine, inpatient internal
medicine, heart and vascular, neurosurgery, and interventional
- Research opportunities available.Novant Health offers:
- 2 year salary guarantee
- NH Medical Group employed
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- System wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balanceCome join our Team! -Our specialized,
multidisciplinary care teams include:
- Telemedicine -Neurosciences at Novant Health
- Our neurosciences team includes more than 150 experts devoted
to the art and science of brain and spine care and delivering
remarkable patient outcomes.
- Novant Health is the only health system in the state to have
two Advanced Comprehensive Stroke Centers and five Primary Stroke
Centers, meaning we provide the highest level of stroke care.
- Novant Health has two level 4 epilepsy centers certified by the
NAEC, offering adult and pediatric epilepsy monitoring.
- The neurovascular laboratory has received Vascular Testing
Accreditation by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission.
- We optimize stroke care with a dedicated neurohospitalist team
caring for stroke patients from ER to discharge.What does it mean
to be a part of Novant Health? -
- A commitment to patient centered care and our model of spending
more time with each patient, and creating a seamless system of care
for our patients are the foundations of our success
- Sharing a philosophy of putting high value on the patient
- Novant Health is an integrated network of physician clinics,
outpatient facilities and hospitals that delivers a seamless and
convenient healthcare experience to communities in North Carolina,
South Carolina, and Georgia.
- The Novant Health network consists of more than 1,800
physicians and over 35,000 employees who provide care at nearly 800
locations, including 15 hospitals and hundreds of outpatient
facilities and physician clinics.
- In 2021, Novant Health was the highest-ranking healthcare
system in North Carolina to be included on -ForbesBest Employers
for Diversity list. -
- Diversity MBA Magazineranked Novant Health first in the nation
on its 2021 list of Best Places for Women & Diverse Managers to
- In 2020, Novant Health provided more than $1.02 billion
incommunity benefit, including financial assistance and services.At
Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion.
By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we
ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable
healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we
invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting
career opportunities.Join us, and lets transform healthcare
together.#MakeHealthcareRemarkable #JoinTeamAubergine -
- Graduate of an accredited school of medicine required
- Completion of an accredited residency program required
- For specialty physicians - completion of an accredited
fellowship program specific to medical specialty
- MUST BE VASCULAR FELLOWSHIP
- Current MD license in appropriate state
- board certification or eligibility
- current DEA license requiredResponsibilitiesIt is the
responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the
most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team
work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging
diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a
safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No
Keywords: Novant Health, Charlotte , Stroke Medical Director - Charlotte, NC- Novant Health, Executive , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!