Posted on: November 26, 2022
* Do you want to work with a team of experts who is at the
forefront of innovation and regulatory development?
* Are you looking to join a company that allows more flexibility in
your career, encourages new ideas and provides professional
* Where each day brings a new challenge, with the option for
continuous training & coaching?
* Are you looking for an opportunity with a direct path to develop
and grow, within a stable organization?
*Look no further!*
* Establish and maintain safety programs and industrial hygiene
duties such as, but not limited to, hearing conservation, blood
borne pathogens, air sampling, asbestos, personal protective
equipment, and others as required by standards and regulations
* Investigate incidents and perform root cause analysis with
reporting to management
* Track chemical usage and maintain the Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
* Lead Safety Teams and implement processes for EHS site
* Track and manage workers' compensation cases with the workers'
compensation insurance carrier, including scheduling medical
treatment and coordinating return to work and/or restricted work
* Prepare and submit monthly safety statistics including workers'
compensation cost summaries, and management of reports on the
effectiveness of the safety program
* Ensure the safe and appropriate storage of waste and other
chemicals in compliance with federal, state, and local standards.
Characterize these wastes, arrange for disposal, and maintain
* Gather environmental data; perform tests to ensure compliance
with permits and/or regulations; and perform calculations to
determine reporting requirements and complete reports for
* Ensure compliance with DOT Hazmat requirements
* Provide appropriate training for management, supervision and all
associates with respect to EHS policy, practices and procedures
* Interface with outside agencies, inspectors, and consultants
* Attend EHS meetings, roll-out and participate in other corporate
initiatives as they are introduced
* Communicate EHS related activities through an on-line reporting
* Manage budget, recommend new EHS programs/incentives, and manage
other business issues relating to the EHS function
* SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Supervise office personnel assigned
to assist in the preparation of periodic reports and
* B.S. in Environmental, Health & Safety Management or
* Experience EHS management experience within a manufacturing
* Effective organizational, communication and training skills a
* Project management, organizational and administrative skills
* Technically proficient with Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word,
* Strong technical writing skills
* Ability to develop and deliver employee and
supervisory/management training on a variety of topics
* Thorough knowledge of Federal OSHA and NC State Health & Safety
* Working knowledge of environmental regulatory requirements and
DOT Hazmat regulations
* Ability to physically perform the duties and work in any type of
* The ability for limited travel
*Process Management *_*- *__Achieve the requirements and primary
accountabilities by: _
* Being a team player and working cross-functionally.
* Managing resources and relationships - internally and
* Consistently evaluating processes - recommending changes when
* Communicating throughout organization.
* Initiating new, creative ideas.
* Having a willingness to be flexible - adapting to new paths.
* Able to manage multiple projects.
* Strong problem solving/troubleshooting practices
*Come be a part of an organization that is growing rapidly, commits
to its employees, and is proven to produce tangible results for the
Job Type: Full-time
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Professional development assistance
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
* What is your desired compensation range for this position?
* Bachelor's (Preferred)
* EHS in a manufacturing environment: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: CMI, Charlotte , EHS Manager, Executive , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!