Associate, Asset Management
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Our Company: -Quarterra Group, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary
of Lennar Corporation (NYSE:LEN and LEN.B), is a multi-strategy,
real estate focused, alternative asset management company comprised
of two rapidly growing verticals: Multifamily and Single-Family
Rental. - Launched in 2011, Quarterra Multifamily, previously known
as LMC, is among the nation's most active developers, builders, and
managers and has been on the National Multi-Housing Council's
(NMHC) annual Top 50 list for eight consecutive years. Quarterra
Single-Family Rental launched in 2020 to provide individuals,
couples, and families who prefer to rent over home ownership the
opportunity to live in exceptional neighborhoods with great
amenities. It is anticipated that Quarterra will spin-off from
Lennar and become an independent, NYSE listed, Alternative Asset
Manager later this year under ticker symbol 'Q'. - For additional
information, please visit Quarterra.com. Summary of Position: -The
Asset Management Associate will work with the Single-Family Rental
team (LSFR) to analyze the financial and physical performance of
the SFR portfolio, including inventory acquisition, financial
planning, property management, and profit and loss performance. The
Associate will work closely with the Vice President of Asset
Management on strategy, portfolio growth, marketing, and pricing.
-Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the Single-Family Rental team with growth initiatives
and identifying appropriate locations.
- Understand competitive properties/communities in the market,
current and future trends in demographics, job growth, economic
drivers, product supply as well an any other market forces.
- Monitor key performance indicators to measure market
penetration, financial returns, operations, efficiency,
effectiveness, and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor key financial metrics, operational systems and
processes to manage the business.
- Assist with oversight of property management to assure
underwriting is achieved and property valuation is maintained and
- Assist with creating annual asset reviews that will be
presented to the executive team.
- Interface with investors, lenders and internal business
- Collaborate with team members to prepare and deliver executive
level business presentations.
- Track and report financial performance.
- Work in partnership to prepare operating reports and
- Visit and review properties, regularly tour competing product
and document findings as appropriate. Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Real Estate, or a related
- 2+ years of experience in real estate.
- Strong financial operations background is preferred.
- Intermediate or greater proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel,
- Detail oriented, capable of managing multiple work streams
simultaneously and meet critical deadlines.
- Problem-solving mindset with the ability to drive results.
- Outstanding verbal, writing, and interpersonal communication
skills. Additional Requirements:
- Valid driver's license.
- Up to 25% national travel. Physical Requirements: -This is
primarily a sedentary office position which requires the Asset
Management Associate to have the ability to operate computer
equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and
carry up to 25 lbs. Finger dexterity is necessary. #KW #LI-KW -
This description outlines the basic responsibilities and
requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive
listing of all job duties of the Associate. Duties,
responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or
without notice. Quarterra Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
that prides itself on diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to sex, color, age, national origin, religion,
physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital
status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, pregnancy
or related condition, protected status, or any other status
prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law.
Quarterra Group believes diversity and inclusion among our
Associates is critical to our success and we seek to recruit,
develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse
Keywords: Quarterra, Charlotte , Associate, Asset Management, Executive , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!