Ticket Operations Manager (London Based)
Posted on: September 23, 2022
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply
now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the
application process on the follow-up screen. *
Ticket Operations Manager Beyond Tickets: Creating
Once-in-a-Lifetime Experiences Around the World
Who We Are
The Kentucky Derby, Formula 1 Racing, The Open Championship, Pro
Football Hall of Fame, Barrett Jackson Auto Auctions - at
QuintEvents, we are helping people live out their bucket lists.
QuintEvents provides people once-in-a-lifetime experiences with our
official partners to bring our customers tickets and experiences
that are authentic and unique.
Progressive. Innovative. Fast-paced. Optimistic. Collaborative.
That's how our employees describe us.
Here at QuintEvents, our employees love the opportunity to travel
to events, the family-like environment and the opportunity for
growth in an ever-changing environment. If you can thrive in the
chaos of a fast-growing business, want to be part of some of the
most memorable moments in people's lives and love being in the know
about the biggest, most exclusive events around, then QuintEvents
might be the right company for you! Keep reading...
You will be responsible for managing the overall operations of the
ticket office and providing reports on all tickets sold for events
to accurately track ticket sales. Also, you will help to supervise
the selection, placement, promotion, training, safety, appraisal,
and discipline of all ticket office personnel.
- Manage and oversee the implementation of ticket products and
technology, inventory, database management.
- Manage and maintain seating inventory for all ticket types and
- Serve as a point of contact for all ticket related questions
- Coordinate with ticketing provider, Operations, and IT
Department for technical needs for ticket database.
- Coordinate with the Event team, Finance, and Partner Management
for processing and reconciling financial statements, daily
reconciliation of ticket sales, event audits, and reporting to
Executive team, as needed.
- Responsible for hiring and training of event time operations
and service staffing including staff training material
- Manage and assist with the event build, maintenance,
management, and settlement.
- Collaborate closely with other departments (Finance, Sales,
Operations, and others) on best practices and policies.
- Responsible for all ticket operations & customer response and
resolution at main/remote box office during assigned events
- Assist with remote box office location setup and maintenance
for all events including pre-event testing
- Other duties as assigned
This position plays a vital role in our success. Here are some
highlights of the type of person and background we believe would
- 4+ years' experience in Ticket or Box Office Operations
- Preferred experience related to hospitality and/or event
- Proven track record of effective project management
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Hospitality Management or
related field, or equivalent business experience
- Strong computer skills, ideally with experience using
Ticketmaster, Salesforce or other CRM type software
- Ticket Sales experience is a plus
A Successful Ticket Operations Manager at QuintEvents will:
- Work with a sense of urgency for goal achievement
- Multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Have a results focus in all you do
- Be detail oriented
- Have a problem solving orientation
- Be comfortable taking direction and with follow up on
timeliness, quality and accountability for results
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age,
disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any
other protected class.
Keywords: AEG, Charlotte , Ticket Operations Manager (London Based), Executive , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!