REMOTE Technical Services Senior Manager
Posted on: August 7, 2022
REMOTE! Well known internet company is in growth mode. Salary
+bonus + benefits
This Jobot Job is hosted by Jeff Gottlieb
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $140,000 - $170,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are a technology focused company that plays an integral part in
how the internet operates.
Why join us?
- Always using the latest and greatest tech
- You will be working on a team of top tier talent
- Incredible benefits and PTO
- People first culture
- Provide Internet systems engineering and technical support
(80-90%), and manage technical projects and external relationships
(10%), to address operational issues impacting gTLD(generic
Top-Level Domain) registries and registrars.
- Provide high-level technical support and subject matter
knowledge to resolve complex systems engineering and technical
- Serve as a technical resource on Internet system registry and
- Support Registries during troubleshooting of issues regarding
DNS, DNSSEC, RDDS, and EPP services.
- Provide technical support to Registries, Registrars, and Data
Escrow Agents (DEA) regarding Registration Reporting Interfaces
- Design technical protocols to facilitate the interaction
between the Registries, Registrars, Data Escrow Agents and
Trademark Clearing House (TMCH). Operational responsibility for
SLAM (Service Level Agreement Monitoring) System, used to measure
in near real-time registry operators compliance with Service Level
- Provide technical advice for the gTLD registry accreditation
and application process, and the evaluation and consideration of
new services through the Registry Services Evaluation Process
- Coordinate assigned technical projects with other internal
areas, contractors, and Internet community volunteers.
- Write detailed reports to document interactions with gTLD
Registries and Registrars.
- Develop and implement processes to streamline operational
activities. Guide efforts to integrate programs and processes.
Requires 3 years of experience in a technical capacity with a
Top-Level Domain (TLD) registry or domain name registrar including
computer software development and Internet systems engineering;
Domain Name System (DNS), DNS Security Extensions (DNSSEC),
Registration Data Directory Services (RDDS), Extensible
Provisioning Protocol (EPP) domain status codes, and Data Escrow
standards; UNIX operating system and at least one high-level
programming language (Perl, Python, or Java).
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Charlotte , REMOTE Technical Services Senior Manager, Executive , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!