Company: Penske Racing South
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Team Penske is one of the most successful teams in the history
of professional sports. Competing in a variety of disciplines, cars
owned and prepared by Team Penske have produced 600 major race
wins, over 65 pole positions, and 40 championships in its 55-year
history. The Partnership Marketing team at Team Penske is
responsible for the overall strategy and execution of over 45
corporate partner relationships, including several Fortune 100 and
500 companies, operating in a variety of business categories. The
Senior Partnership Manager will be responsible for managing a
growing portfolio of brands associated with Team Penske. The ideal
candidate will be able to build strong relationships and quickly
move from account management and rights delivery to ensuring
partners strategically maximize the use of Team Penske assets to
drive their brand and business objectives. The main
responsibilities and duties include strategic and tactical
guidance, marketing campaign development, on-site assistance for
company executives, personnel, drivers, and other support at
events. The position also provides support in the areas of partner
development, development of cross promotional programs between
partners, all while promoting and creating organic growth
opportunities amongst existing partners. The right candidate will
be able to work both independently and as part of a team, and will
work closely with other Team Penske departments, including but not
limited to communications, branding and licensing. This position
offers a unique opportunity to lead partner engagement, event
planning, activation, and on-site logistics. Responsibilities:
- Understand the brand and business objectives of each Team
- Build strong relationships with partners and their agency
- Work to provide Team Penske network of partners with the
highest levels of customer service and support.
- Lead the execution and fulfillment of partnership
- Proactive development of marketing concepts and ideas for Team
- Provide strategic recommendations, planning, and reports of
results for each partner.
- Support the process for creating and managing both direct and
indirect business-to-business opportunities with Penske business
and other Team Penske partners.
- Support the processes associated with planning and executing
team and partner led events, including summits, meetings, and
- Work closely within the broader Marketing team on strategy,
scheduling and logistics, creative needs, and other department
needs as assigned. Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- At least 5+ years' experience; preferably in the sports and/or
- Highest level of integrity.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, with
exceptional level of organization and attention to detail.
- Service oriented with a focus on partner needs and ability to
improvise as needed.
- Ability to work well with others in a cross-functional team
- Self-starter and highly motivated to succeed.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and
- Ability to work weekends and travel approximately 40-50 days
per year; race weekends with some weekday travel if/when required.
Keywords: Penske Racing South, Charlotte , Partnerships Manager, Executive , Mooresville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!