Posted on: June 26, 2022
At a glance:
- Are you a growth-motivated marketing expert enthusiastic about
developing and maintaining databases and reports to support
innovative and enticing marketing campaigns?
- Can you commit to a leadership position driving insightful and
actionable analytics to improve marketing and sales
- Do you desire an influential role in shaping the image of a
technology leader?Our company:
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work
environment that encourages our team members to reach their full
potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates
diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently
exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a
national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving
America's largest businesses and communications service providers.
The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and
managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and
networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's
industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to
achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to
meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum
Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As the Senior Marketing Manager, you enhance profitable revenue and
operating efficiencies through client acquisition and migration for
all telecommunications products across the enterprise portfolio.
You combine your strong project management skills with knowledge of
client needs to craft reports and analyses that track results of
marketing campaigns from ideation through final reporting
You promote Marketing throughout the organization by collaborating
with senior leadership and boundary partners to incorporate
targeted strategies. You have a keen ability for identifying
roadblocks and overcoming obstacles to increase growth while
reducing marketing costs. You successfully complete projects
through decisive leadership and the coordination of internal and
external resources. You report directly to the Senior Manager of
Performance Analytics for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive salary with bonus.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.What you
- Encourage company-wide success through active and consistent
support of all efforts to simplify and enhance the client
- Achieve marketing objectives by leading a cross-functional team
to manage multiple marketing functions from ideation through final
reporting, including marketing campaigns, lead generation,
marketing operations and analysis, marketing technologies, client
lifecycle management and brand and content test cycles.
- Drive revenue by developing, maintaining and communicating
marketing programs for all products, offers and geographic areas
while managing change control.
- Partner with relevant boundary partners and external vendors to
determine targets and schedules, strategize and implement programs,
ensure flawless execution and analyze campaign performance across
- Enhance profitable revenue by driving marketing efficiencies
and effectiveness and managing the marketing budget, return on
investment (ROI) and cost per connect.
- Research the current market through communication with internal
and external research groups, industry organizations and other
- Perform additional duties related to the position as
assigned.Required keys for success:
- Eight or more years of marketing experience.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to set and
meet deadlines for multiple projects simultaneously while
maintaining accuracy and efficiency in deliverables.
- Prioritization and organizational skills with the ability to
manage all phases of a large project from beginning to end with
- Ability to work with all levels of an organization, different
disciplines and varying degrees of technical and business
- History of showing sound judgment and initiative to accomplish
job duties and resolve issues while working under pressure.
- Proven ability to maintain company and client
- Confidence when conducting formal presentations to management
on issues or findings.
- Track record of analyzing and interpreting data to make
recommendations based on analysis and expertise.
- Detail-oriented balanced with the ability to think
- Highly developed capacity for teamwork with the ability to
foster and manage change.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with
all levels of an organization.How you will stand out from the
- Three or more years of experience loading and cleansing
- Knowledge of telecommunications products and services.
- Experience working in a Teradata environment.
- Knowledge of report design in Tableau.
- Ability to extract meaningful and actionable insights from
large and complex data sets.
- Track record of summarizing findings into formats easily
consumed by non-technical clients and leadership.Your education:
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance or a related field, or
an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Master's degree in a related field (preferred).
MGN380 311586 311586BR
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Charlotte , Marketing Manager, Executive , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!