Manager, Application Architecture - DAS Risk & Brand Protection/OGC
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as
Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information
Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support
Manager, Application Architecture - DAS Risk & Brand
If you are passionate about how digital technology is transforming
business, plan your next career move with Deloitte's ITS
Deloitte's breadth, depth, and scale, combined with our relentless
passion for innovation create powerful opportunities to help our
clients and our own organization stay ahead of change, deliver
impact that matters, and transform complexity and disruption into
Our teams are already leveraging Artificial Intelligence, analytics
and cutting-edge capabilities to transform how we serve clients and
operate our business. Moreover, the team is also actively exploring
nascent applications such as Machine Learning, Blockchain and
Work You'll Do:
In your role, you will be responsible for envisioning and
developing new digital products. You will execute day-to-day
product development activities across design, development,
stakeholder communication, technology vendor management and
delivery. Act as the technical visionary and leader for ongoing and
future software development efforts.
You will also be evangelizing the Cloud-first strategy for software
- Architect, design, implement world-class products and
solutions. Develop functional architecture design and contribute to
- Manage clients, complex projects, drive business requirement
gathering, manage scope and client expectations
- Transforms detailed requirements into a complete, detailed
systems design document
- Supports creation of interface specifications and call flows
for the various components in the design
- Provide inputs to create Agile user stories based on marketing
business non-functional requirements
- Provide technical support for analysis of business requirements
and applicability to the current or planned Platform/Enabler/API
- Participate in E2E functionality assessment during Validation
Testing phases (SIT, UAT)
- Experience with technical programming; capable of managing and
overseeing teams designing, programming and implementing various
- Serve as a technical liaison between the business, project
team, developers/testers and solution/enterprise architect.
- Work with IT infrastructure teams to deploy and maintain
- See projects through to completion, help the team navigate
obstacle and meet commitments.
- Insatiable appetite for learning new development techniques,
architectural patterns and innovative technologies
- Common sense approach to weighing constraints vs business
- Courage to stand up for what is right for our product, team,
department and company
- Motivated by mentoring others through technical and
- Willingness to maintain a positive attitude regardless of
- Can handle the rush of each software change impacting 100's of
1000's of real people every day
- Curiosity to understand "why" we build the features we
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's
success. ITS is the engine that helps to drive Deloitte, which
serves many of the world's largest organizations. We develop and
deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help
Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation
is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The -2,200 professionals in ITS deliver services internally
- Cyber security
- Technology support
- Technology & Infrastructure
- Application development and management
- Relationship management group
For more information on ITS, you can visit our dedicated
recruitment page at
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS)
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS) is the internal software and
applications development team responsible for delivering
leading-edge technologies to Deloitte professionals. Their broad
portfolio includes web and mobile productivity tools that empower
our people to log expenses, enter timesheets, book travel and more,
anywhere, anytime. DAS enables our client service professionals
through a comprehensive suite of applications across the business
lines. In addition to application delivery, DAS offers full-scale
design services, a robust mobile portfolio, cutting-edge analytics,
and innovative custom development.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business
Administration, or related discipline. While an advanced degree is
preferred, the value is placed on the extent of the relevant
experience and accomplishments
- 5+ years hands-on experience designing .net based web
applications and guiding development teams in their
- Experience and knowledge of multi-tier and cross-platform
architectures designed for cloud native and serverless
- Clear understanding of event-driven and delegate-based design
- Knowledge of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) and
Microservices architecture, and their principles and patterns at
- Experience in data modeling techniques and knowledge and
applicability of various normal forms.
- Experience with architecting mobile enterprise solutions based
on REST web services.
- Experience in developing of IT architecture plans and software
- Strong knowledge and understanding of .NET Framework
- Working knowledge of web-based technologies; HTTP, AJAX, HTML5,
- Microsoft .Net, ASP.NET Web API and complementary business
layer and front-end technologies like Angular and React.
- Microsoft SQL Server and other common database solutions such
as Document db, Graph db, data caching solutions, reporting tools
- Ability to travel 15-25%, on average, based on the work you do
and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Strong experience with Azure, AWS or Google
- Strong experience with PaaS/Faas/Serverless technogies;
understands leading practices and adoption patterns.
- TOGAF or SEI - Software Architecture Certification .,
- Exposure to BI Tools - like Tableau, PowerBI, Qliksense and DI
Tools like Informatica etc.,
- Experience working with SAFe or Agile development
- Experience with Angular
- Knowledge of Domain Driven Design
- Electronic commerce, 2B architectures
- Messaging architectures REST with JSON text encoding.
- Usage of automated build and/or unit testing and integration
systems (Pipelines, GIT, DevOps)
- Excellent communication, presentation, influencing, and
reasoning skills to earn support of business leaders, technology
leaders, colleagues, and vendor representatives.
- Capable of building sustainable relationships with colleagues
and key individuals.
- Creativity and ability to think outside-the-box while defining
sound and practical solutions.
- Desire to take the initiative, moving projects/ideas forward
- Adept negotiation skills in high-pressure situations.
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of
factors that are considered in making compensation decisions
including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training;
licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational
needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the
applicable geographic differential associated with the location at
which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical
for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for
their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts
and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the
current range is $104,575 to $192,590.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual
incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program,
whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including,
without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
Keywords: Deloitte, Charlotte , Manager, Application Architecture - DAS Risk & Brand Protection/OGC, Executive , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!