Manager, System Engineering, Enterprise Engineering, Spectrum Enterprise
Posted on: June 26, 2022
At a glance:
- Are you a system engineering professional proficient in
maintaining system integrity and managing special projects?
- Can you commit to a leadership position leading a highly
proficient technical team through service maintenance and system
- Do you desire a competitive salary with lucrative benefits and
a focus on professional development?Our company:
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work
environment that encourages our team members to reach their full
potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates
diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently
exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a
national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving
America's largest businesses and communications service providers.
The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and
managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and
networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's
industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to
achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to
meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum
Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
You are passionate about maintaining system integrity through the
management of all aspects of the Systems Engineering department. As
the Manager of Systems Engineering, you guide a team of cross-
functional engineers through service maintenance, warehousing and
engineering for existing systems. You propel company growth with
new product deployment planning and assisting with capital
projects. You excel at completing projects and engineering
activities through strategic leadership and the successful
coordination of resources, to include purchasing and budgeting.
You have an aptitude for improving production and exceeding
performance metrics by guiding, mentoring and developing your team.
You improve client satisfaction and revenue by developing a
business plan and training teams on the latest technology trends.
You thrive in an office position managing your team while ensuring
continuous operations for a company-wide technical system. You
report to the Director of Network Development for goals, guidance
- Competitive salary with bonus.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.What you
- Be the empowering leader for the System Engineering team by
supporting all technical efforts to simplify and enhance the client
- Maintain the integrity of the operating environments and ensure
consistent quality of all services to end users through the
detailed management of technical operations at the system
- Improve operations company-wide through technical support and
direction for new or existing technologies, operational standards
and team development.
- Drive a fiscally responsible department by creating capital and
operating budget processes, reviewing capital and operating
expenses and conducting price negotiations with contractors and
- Mitigate risks by monitoring the systems and tests performed in
accordance with Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and company
- Review system material management procedures and security to
maintain compliance with standard operating procedures.
- Increase efficiency by maintaining records for future reference
as required by the company, the FCC or other government
- Perform additional duties related to the position as
assigned.Required keys for success:
- Three or more years of management experience.
- Six or more years of system engineering experience.
- In-depth knowledge of the pinning systems concepts and the
system or super-system skills, including the business and
- Expert in system lifecycle from need identification and
requirements through operation and disposal.
- Advanced ability to choose the appropriate lifecycle while
planning, monitoring and controlling the systems engineering
- Proven history of transforming operational needs into a
description of system parameters.
- Ability to achieve an optimum, cost-effective balance of system
elements by incorporating system parameters in the control of the
total system development.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with
all levels of an organization.Your education:
- Bachelor's degree in electronic engineering or a related field
or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- NCTI advanced technical certification or equivalent
- FCC general telephone/ telegraph license (preferred).
- SCTE certification (preferred).ESY500 314905 314905BR
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Charlotte , Manager, System Engineering, Enterprise Engineering, Spectrum Enterprise, Executive , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!