Vice President - National Remediation & Abatement Services
Company: Hepaco Inc
Posted on: May 16, 2022
HEPACO is the premier environmental and emergency services
company in the Eastern United States with coverage across 45+
regional locations. We specialize in emergency response,
remediation, and industrial, marine, and waste services. HEPACO
serves a multitude of industries including transportation,
utilities, energy, environmental consultants, industrial
facilities, terminals, environmental service companies, general
contractors, property owners, and the public sector through our
Environmental and Remediation Services divisions. The Vice
President - National Remediation & Abatement Services role is a
leadership position that includes a mix of client-facing business
development, project management and execution responsibilities, and
internally-facing program development activities. This position
provides the opportunity for leveraging your leadership experience,
subject matter expertise and program development skills to expand
relationships with new and existing clients. You'll direct the
development of proposals and the execution of projects while
growing a sustainable and profitable national services line of
business. This role may be based anywhere within HEPACO's existing
operational footprint with reasonable proximity to a major airport.
- Leadership of daily operations and revenue generation for the
line of business, ensuring its continual profitable growth.
- Assist in maximizing the company's overall operating
performance and achievement of financial goals.
- Drive business development and project execution through
collaborative engagement across all HEPACO regions and lines of
- Participate in industry associations, attend and present at
conferences, and support all needed marketing efforts to promote
the expertise of HEPACO. Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in sustainability, environmental sciences,
engineering, geochemistry, or related discipline.
- 10+ years' experience in the environmental sector, at least 5
years thereof in a leadership role with P&L accountability
($50mil + annual revenue).
- Demonstrated ability to successfully influence outcomes and
deliver results in a matrixed organization; strong
communicator/collaborator across all levels.
- Demonstrated expertise in project and program management, as
well as operations management.
- Experience leading and developing a high-performing team of
- Ability to leverage data and analytics to develop solutions to
- Proficient with Microsoft 365 tools, prior experience with
OnBase and/or Deltek CostPoint a plus.
- Ability/willingness to travel domestically up to 35%. HEPACO is
an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against
applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental
disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal,
state/provincial or local protected class. HEPACO participates in
E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9
information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
/ HEPACO participa en E-Verify y proporcionar-- al gobierno federal
la informaci--n de su Formulario I-9 para confirmar que usted est--
autorizado para trabajar en los EE.UU. PI177757237
Keywords: Hepaco Inc, Charlotte , Vice President - National Remediation & Abatement Services, Executive , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!