Workday Adaptive Planning Manager
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Workday Adaptive Planning - Manager
As a Workday Adaptive Planning - Manager at Deloitte, you will join
an organization that has a 16+ year relationship with Workday
leadership and 9+ years as a Global Alliance Partner.
Emerging ERP Solutions
Our Emerging ERP Solutions team focuses on implementing cloud-based
ERP applications such as Workday Financials - Adaptive Planning as
well as Infor. This unique mix of technologies differentiate
themselves from on-premise / cloud applications such as SAP and
Work you'll do
- A Manager at Deloitte will manage and deliver components of
client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology
and creative business solutions for large companies. Key
responsibilities will include:
- Manage teams in the identification of business requirements,
functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow
mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support
- Formulate planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting
- Manage full life-cycle implementations.
- Develop statements of work and client proposals.
- Identify opportunities to increase usability, relevance and
insights from information architecture.
- Experience with program leadership, governance and change
- Develop and manage vendor relationships.
- Lead workshops for solution design and client education.
- Manage resources and budget on client projects.
- Assist and drive the team by providing oversight.
- A minimum of 6+ years of relevant consulting or relevant
functional finance industry experience
- A minimum of 2 full life cycle Workday Planning/Adaptive
Planning or similar EPM cloud technology implementations
- Hands-on functional experience and/or demonstrated proficiency
in EPM-related business processes: Finance & Management reporting,
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Bachelor's Degree
- 8+ years of consulting with a leading organization
- Experience with Workday/Adaptive Planning and/or other leading
Cloud based SaaS EPM Implementations (e.g. Anaplan, Oracle EPM
- Workday Adaptive Planning certification
- Developing Digital solutions (e.g., predictive planning,
scenario-based models, ERP, process automation, analytics, and
visualizations); ability to develop and execute plans to achieve
future state needs (e.g. operating model structure with shared
services, COE's, spans and layers etc.).
- Deep functional knowledge around financial planning systems and
- Proven skills as a team member, team lead or project manager on
at least one full life cycle implementation
- A proven resource in defining systems strategy, developing
systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training,
defining support procedures, and implementing practical business
solutions under multiple deadlines
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for
clients as part of a high-talent team.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including
presentation skills (MS Word, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the
ability to exercise mature judgment
- Ability to collaborate with clients
Keywords: Deloitte, Charlotte , Workday Adaptive Planning Manager, Executive , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!