Director, Customer Success - Remote
Company: Inmar Intelligence
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Director, Customer Success is responsible for developing
customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. The
Director works with a team of analysts, product, sales and
operations personnel in support of customers to ensure they are
satisfied with the services they receive and improves on areas of
- Build executive level relationships across one or multiple
accounts while providing strategy on how our products lead to our
- Design and implement business processes and systems to scale
our Customer Success division
- Escalation point for internal and external inquiries
- Produce strategic account plans and annual budgets and manage
to monthly P&L targets
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with our
clients and continue to drive value of our products throughout the
- Oversee training and onboarding of customer teams, ensuring
strong adoption and ongoing engagement
- Implement commercial planning and leverage retailer's assets
and leverage to facilitate advertising and offer based revenue
- Participate in building and deployment of best practices to
ensure customers are realizing the maximum benefit from the
company's products and services
- Lead quarterly business review (QBR) meetings
- Manage successful renewal cycles
- Identify quality-improving and feature enhancement
- Leverage usage patterns and business trends to gain insights,
provide guidance and increase satisfaction
- Collaborate with Client Development team to share customer
insights that inform upsell/cross sell opportunities and deliver
the best service
- Provide expert customer insight to Product teams on innovation
and improvement opportunities for user experience, product
features, and customer engagement processes to ensure rapid
adoption, greater usage, and high renewal and referral rates
Key Measures Of Success
- On time deployment of customers
- Customer product usage
- Support response times
- Qualitative feedback
- Customer retention and renewals
- Management of customer P&L to top and bottom line
- Bachelor's degree.
- 10 years of progressive experience establishing and leading a
Customer Success team within a marketing or advertising technology
- Proven track record of leading engagements and delivering
positive outcomes for large enterprise retail customers.
- Experience managing a team of direct and indirect reports.
- Digital media, in-store media, e-Commerce software, analytics
and business operations knowledge required.
- Experience working to promote value through customer
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business
- Process analysis and optimization experience required.
- Strategic thinker and creative problem solver
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is:
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel
objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands or arms.
- Regularly required to talk or hear and read instructions on a
computer monitor and/or printed on paper.
- Occasionally required to stand, kneel or stoop, and lift and/or
move up to ## pounds.
- Occasionally required to view items at an extremely close range
and must be able to adjust and readjust focus.
Occasionally: Job requires this activity up to 33% of the time
Frequently: Job requires this activity between 33% - 66% of the
Regularly: Job requires this activity more than 66% of the time
- Support a safe work environment by following safety rules and
regulations and reporting all safety hazards.
As An Inmar Associate, You
- Put clients first and consistently display a positive attitude
and behaviors that demonstrate an awareness and willingness to
listen and respond to clients in order to meet their short-term and
long-term needs, requirements and exceed their expectations.
- Treat clients and teammates with courtesy, consideration and
tact; you also have the ability to perceive the needs of internal
and external clients and communicate effectively with the objective
of delighting and retaining the client.
- Build collaborative relationships and work cooperatively with
others, inside and outside the organization, to accomplish
objectives, develop and maintain mutually-beneficial partnerships,
leverage information and achieve results.
- Set and attain achievable, yet aggressive, goals with a sense
of urgency and accountability.
- Understand that results are important and focus on turning
mission into action to achieve results following the principles of
Flawless Execution while consistently complying with quality,
service and productivity standards to meet deadlines and exceed
expectations by giving our clients the best possible
Keywords: Inmar Intelligence, Charlotte , Director, Customer Success - Remote, Executive , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!