Associate Account Manager
Posted on: January 16, 2022
BrkThru Digital is a fast-growing, digital marketing services
company with 50+ employees and counting. We are an all-remote
company that connects through a variety of online organization
tools and digital platforms throughout the day. Team members
respect both the responsibility and freedom that comes with working
in this manner. This is a fast-paced environment where employees
require minimal direction, are disciplined, and embrace the vision,
goals, and core values of the company. All employees have input and
ideas that they share and are very open to both giving and
receiving feedback and training.
Cultural fit is HUGE for our company. Excellent collaboration and
communication skills, caring, having a positive attitude and trust
are the major tenets of our Core Values and you will be one of the
key stewards of these BrkThru principles.
THE OPPORTUNITY: We are excited to add to our Client Service team
an individual who is eager to jump in to help and learn in order to
support the team and advance their career. This position reports to
the Director of Client Services. Responsibilities:
- Support Account Managers on all campaigns.
- Health create and process insertion orders.
- Update CRM with job details.
- Organize and QA creative and work with media to load and
- Assist Account Manager in building client dashboards.
- Create screenshots as campaigns or new creative goes live.
- Assist Account Manager with monthly client reports.
- Proactively look for solutions and new opportunities and ways
to add value to clients.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Requirements:
- Capable of delivering award winning campaigns (media,
integrated or creative).
- Ability to strategically frame an opportunity for both client
- Proven ability to navigate large client organizations and
experience with large brands.
- Proactively grow, shape, and manage multiple large accounts (or
- Partners well with team members (Leadership, Direct Reports,
Peers), trusted senior client partner, providing consistent
- Minimum 2-3 years of client service experience desired. About
Us: BrkThru Digital was founded to put clients first! We are a
solutions-focused company who finds ways to say YES! We work with
both clients directly and with all types of agencies from around
the United States and internationally. Our account teams are
well-versed and experienced in running digital marketing and media
for all verticals including, CPG, HealthCare, Pharmaceuticals,
Higher Education, and Automotive to name a few. We're an equal
opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for
employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or
Keywords: Brkthru, Charlotte , Associate Account Manager, Executive , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!