Remote Lifecycle Engagement Manager
Posted on: January 16, 2022
100% Paid Continuing Education, Unlimited PTO, and a Mission to
help the world.
This Jobot Job is hosted by AJ Friedman
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $100,000 - $130,000 per year
A Bit About Us
Based in Los Angeles, CA we are revolutionizing the education space
and the way employers and universities partner. We aim to transform
lives and unlock the full potential of the university ecosystem
through a cutting edge SaaS based suite of products for large
enterprises. We've already formed partnership with some of the top
universities in the country, and are building on that success as we
blaze the path to solving one of our country's most challenging
problems. But we don't see problems, we see solutions.
We're looking for a Lifecycle Engagement Manager to drive learner
engagement through strategy and automation. The ideal candidate is
a professional who has experience developing and executing all
aspects of a scalable lifecycle engagement strategy.
If you're interested in changing lives, working with new
technology, and see yourself as a Marketing leader within an
organization, then please read on---.
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Unlimited PTO!
- Extremely Strong Medical Benefits!
- Own, iterate and implement strategies to engage learners at all
points in the funnel from awareness to conversion using email and
- Map out detailed learner journey flows, custom event data and
all exclusion scenarios for automated workflows.
- Lead the development, QA and campaign launches/automated
workflows on our cross-channel marketing platform (Iterable, Braze
- Collaborate with the Product, Engineering and Learner Success
teams to develop solutions for growing learner engagement,
onboarding new corporate/academic partners and launching new
- Maintain relationships with third-party marketing technology
- Own and drive the development and launches of all newsletters
and triggered notifications.
- Design testing strategies to continually optimize and improve
existing communications and automated workflows (copy, timing,
email design, triggers, etc.).
- Identify new opportunities to drive learner engagement through
new technologies or optimizations within our product.
- 5+ years of lifecycle marketing / marketing automation
- In-depth experience working on a cross-channel marketing
platform like Iterable, Braze or equivalent.
- Has experience developing and implementing scalable lifecycle
marketing strategies while using dynamic content and data feeds /
connected content within HTML email templates.
- Proven success in developing sophisticated trigger-based
campaigns in partnership with Product and Engineering teams.
- Has strong analytics skills and has worked closely with data
teams to develop reports and dashboards for key partners.
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML/CSS and is comfortable making
moderate adjustments to email templates.
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, Agile/SCRUM
- Process and detail orientation, with strong documentation and
project management skills.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Charlotte , Remote Lifecycle Engagement Manager, Executive , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!