Account Manager - New Business Development
Company: LEAD Technologies, Inc (LEADTOOLS)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
LEAD is currently seeking to fill an Account Manager - New
Business Development position to join our--sales team in Charlotte,
NC. An ideal candidate will be someone with a strong business mind,
technical background, proven sales track record, and keen interest
in learning about our technology. LEAD is an innovative company
with over 30 years of success in software design and sales. We're
looking to add another motivated and passionate member to our sales
team to help continue that success for the next 30 years and
Note: This is for an in-person position in Charlotte, NC. Applicant
must be willing to relocate to Charlotte.----Primary Tasks and
- Familiarize yourself with all products offered by our LEADTOOLS
business unit including SDKs, cloud services, and related
- Procure new clients through direct contact and collaboration
with the marketing, developer support, and other sales staff.
- Increase LEAD's overall sales revenue by attracting new clients
through email, phone calls, and follow up procedures for
- Attend conferences and networking activities to locate new
prospects and gain industry knowledge.
- Draft proposals and respond to RFPs and Quote Requests.
- Review clients' feedback and communicate with the development
support manager and, if applicable, executive management.
- Draft sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and
- Collaborate with marketing department to optimize marketing
collateral and website navigation
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to
engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and
clients.--Required Skills & Experience:
- Proficient in MS Office products and experience with CRM.
- Experience using productivity and web presentation tools such
as Teams and GoToMeeting.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Strong telephone and in-person communication skills.
- High energy, accountability, competitive spirit, and team
- Strong listening skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time
- 1-3 years of experience in software or IT related sales or
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Sales experience in development components, cloud services, B2B
technical sales, or recognition technology a plus.
- Sales Management experience is a plus.
- Bachelor of Arts or Science Degree.--Degree in Computer
Science, Information Technology, or Business preferred.--Graduate
Degree a plus.--
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid time off
- Life Insurance Policy
- 401k with a competitive matching contribution plan--LEAD
Technologies, Inc. is a privately held company founded in 1990 and
headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, With a rich history of
more than 31 years, LEAD has established itself as the leading
provider of software development toolkits. LEAD's flagship product,
LEADTOOLS, provides programmers with a powerful set of libraries
for Recognition, Document, Medical, Imaging, and Multimedia
development. With LEADTOOLS used by hundreds of thousands of
developers world-wide, LEAD boasts a healthy, diverse customer base
as well as a strong list of corporate partners including some of
the largest and most influential organizations from around the
Keywords: LEAD Technologies, Inc (LEADTOOLS), Charlotte , Account Manager - New Business Development, Executive , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!