Front Desk Manager
Company: Hyatt house - Charlotte
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Overview:Opportunity: Front Desk Manager
Manage front desk operations to ensure staff meets company
operational standards while providing the highest level of guest
Potential Career PathFront Office Manager - Rooms Division Manager
- Assistant General Manager
Essential Job Functions
- Interview, select, train, schedule, coach and support
associates, ensuring they perform in accordance with established
brand or hotel standards and consistent with HHM core values.
- Oversee all front office operations in the absence of the
Assistant General Manager.
- Remain an active participant at the front desk, including
checking in/out guests, preparing bills and handling guest
- Resolve guest complaints and concerns by conducting thorough
research of the situation and determining the most effective
- Respond to brand Guest Alerts for resolution as needed.
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward
increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Participate in lobby ambassador and other activities related to
interacting with guests on an individual level. Thus creating a
relationship and culture that will result in repeat stays.
- Assist in hotel food and beverage when needed, where
- Assist in monitoring of front office financial operations and
ensure front office compliance with accounting controls and
- Assist in development, implementation and monitoring of daily,
weekly, monthly, and annual department-wide budgets and
- Review correspondence from guests and incident logs; direct
staff according to information obtained.
- Review all brand correspondence for updates to procedures and
standards and ensure all is communicated to the staff.
- Ensure front office supplies and merchandise for the gift shop
and or market are fully stocked, and inventory is maintained.
- Work with the Sales office to ensure group resumes and group
rooming lists are inputted and maintained.
- Monitor occupancy of guest room space to ensure most efficient
use and minimize overbooking.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM's
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and
follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.Position
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1 to 3 years hospitality related experience, including front
desk operations experience.Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays and
weekends and alternate shifts.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing,
lifting up to 25 pounds, bending and reaching, stooping, kneeling,
or crouching.What We Believe
People Are Our Capability - Hearts That Serve - Only Excellence -
Stay Nimble - Own ItAbout Us :
HHM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity,
sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin,
ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic
information, citizenship status or any other group protected by
Keywords: Hyatt house - Charlotte, Charlotte , Front Desk Manager, Executive , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!