Manager, Strategic Analytics
Company: LendingTree, LLC
Posted on: February 25, 2021
You absolutely love data (unstructured and structured), testing
hypotheses, and arriving at data-driven recommendations that have
an immediate impact on the business. You are passionate about
communicating insights as much as you are about discovering them in
the first place. You constantly ask questions about how to use
analytics to improve the business. Is there a better way to
identify responsive customer? Who is the best lender we should
match to a customer? Are there new data sources out there that
would help us make better decisions? RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive analytic insights and provide recommendations to support
development of the strategy, launch, administration, optimization,
budget and P&L of your business vertical.
- Daily management of performance, including lead volumes,
revenue, margins, and related performance metrics, to ensure
accomplishment of performance goals.
- Provide focused analysis of data attributes to understand
patterns and trends, and offer insights to maximize business
revenue and product improvements / development.
- Recommend new strategies after conducting internal analysis,
researching competitor campaigns and digesting industry reports,
tracking the resulting initiatives and reporting on the financial
impact of your work.
- Develop analytical frameworks and models to optimize company
profit and vertical performance.
- Work with marketing channel heads to help drive media to grow
new business verticals.
- Collaborate with marketing and product team members in
communicating results and SWOT (strengths, weaknesses,
opportunities, and threats) analysis.
- Become proficient in digital analytics tools to track and
understand full-funnel performance. QUALIFICATIONS
- Off the charts analytical problem solver. You have a giant
- Superior problem-solving skills. You know how to rip apart
difficult problems and construct elegant solutions.
- Strategic toolkit: you can focus an organization on the key
business levers and not get caught in the million daily tasks. You
see the forest and the trees.
- Pragmatic: you know the 80/20 rule, and know when to boil the
ocean and when not to. The solutions you develop are understandable
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong business insight. You build profit and loss models in
- Hands on.--
- Proactive.You check in regularly with your boss, but you can
run with a ton of autonomy.
- Great teammate.
- Not political.
- You play nice with others. People like working with you.--
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Statistics, Business, or
similar quantitative field.
- 3+ years' experience in an analytical role performing ad hoc
- Proficiency in relevant software packages such as MySQL,
Python, Excel, Access, Exchange Cube
- Strong organizational skills with a track record of managing
- Experience working with digital marketing (PPC) and consumer
websites. Transaction-based B2C sites preferred
- Close coordination and knowledge/data sharing with counterparts
who share goals and responsibilities
- Ability to work independently ADDITIONAL--REQUIREMENTS--
- Competitive Spirit
- Inquisitive mind
- Desire to roll up your sleeves and dig into the work
- Ability and comfort of working with C-level executives COMPANY
LendingTree is the nation's largest online lending marketplace.
That means we connect customers with multiple lenders, so they find
the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and
insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe
the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans
and compare lenders, so they make their best financial choices. Our
CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating
house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people
find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in
personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit
cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more. What else you
- We're a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We've welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree
family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most
sensible financial choices.
- We've built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to
give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
We're a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work
hard and test our products often. We're collaborative, ambitious,
candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest,
most talented people you'll ever work with. We care more about your
smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please,
do wear clothes to work!), and we're pretty good about rewarding
innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done
(we even have an award for employees called the GSD, "Get Stuff
Done"). Come work with us! LendingTree is the kind of company that
not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of
these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion
(or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin,
disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.
Are you authorized to work in the United States? --*
-- Will you now or in the future require the company to file a
petition or application for a visa based upon your employment to
begin or continue your employment with our company? (If you have
non-immigrant status, for example F-1, OPT or H-1, your answer to
this question should be yes.) --*
-- Have you ever worked for our company before? --*
Keywords: LendingTree, LLC, Charlotte , Manager, Strategic Analytics, Executive , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!