Information Technology Project Manager
Posted on: February 24, 2021
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following
position - Sr. Technical Project Manager. If you are looking for a
new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply
to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+
Job Description:TECHEAD is currently seeking a Senior Technical
Project Manager for one of our clients in Charlotte., NC.
Summary:TECHEAD is currently seeking a Technical Project Manager
for one of our clients in Charlotte., NC.
No c/c - permanent residents only.
The Technical Project Manager is responsible for providing
technical project planning, management and oversight for
business-critical systems implementation projects ensuring that
projects are completed on-time, within scope and budget and with an
extremely high quality of deliverables.
This person should have a background that is diverse in IT- with a
background in different types of projects ranging from applications
development to infrastructure.
They will manage all phases of service/product delivery including:
analysis and design, configuration/build, testing and training, and
deployment of solutions and will be accountable for all aspects of
project management including all project resources (including
partners/subcontractors), project planning, scheduling, risk
management, scope management, internal and external communications,
status reporting, and resource management (internal and
- Defines project scope, deliverables, roles and responsibilities
in collaboration with stakeholders and business partners
- Manages and appropriately escalates: delivery impediments,
risks, issues, and changes associated to the product
- Analysis, planning, developing requirements documents, building
functional models, developing procedures, developing functional
architectures, and other related management and technical
- Assigns and monitor work of technical personnel, ensuring that
project steps are in alignment with business objectives, on-time
and within budget
- Establishes, plans, and executes major milestone reviews and
decision gates to complete the program and project life cycle.
- Ensures all the required products are produced and reviewed,
including the technical leadership of requirements management,
design, implementation, system integration, verification, test,
quality assurance, delivery, operations, and sustainment of the
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the
ability to interact professionally with a diverse group
- Exercises broadly delegated authority for planning, directing,
coordinating, administering, and executing many routine and complex
- Identifies, clarifies and communicates project vision, goals
and objectives and how these tie into, support or impedes
organizational strategic objectives
- Manage scope throughout the project duration.
- Maintains accurate program estimates, timelines, project plans,
- Manages and tracks financials and other KPIs in relation to the
plan and published progress reports
- Resolves conflicts by demonstrating leadership and appropriate
- Responsible for complex program management tasks and
development of standards and processes for scheduling,
administration, and accounting.
- Understands, tracks and articulates issues/risks / action
items; work with responsible owners to address the items on a
timely basis; update the appropriate stakeholders as needed
- 5-7+ years of Technical Project Management experience including
implementation and upgrades of business-critical systems.
- Experience working with technical systems support
professionals, e.g. project managers, business system and
application analyst, network administrators, database
administrators, and application developers.
- Experience utilizing and supporting analytical tools such as MS
Excel, MS Access and MS Project.
- Experience with video-related projects such as video management
software, cameras, etc. is preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively and demonstrate strong
abilities in negotiation, persuasion, motivation, and conflict
- A high level of systems application and data structure
- Knowledge of Information Technology best practices, standards,
- Possesses high-level understanding in the areas of API,
database and system design
- Familiarity of Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Requires a four-year degree in Computer Science, IS/IT, or a
related field, or an equivalent combination of experience and or
TECHEAD's mission is to make our on-site associates successful by
placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper.
How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a
reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest.
Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining
relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our
success. We won't strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information,
marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in
accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the
company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring,
placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves
of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit .
No second parties will be accepted.
Keywords: TECHEAD, Charlotte , Information Technology Project Manager, Executive , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!