Business Insights Artificial Intelligence & Intelligent Automation Managing Director
Company: NTT DATA Corporation
Posted on: January 14, 2021
Req ID: 108897
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and
passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be
part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization,
We are currently seeking a Business Insights Artificial
Intelligence & Intelligent Automation Managing Director to join our
team in Charlotte, North Carolina (US-NC), United States (US).
Business Insights Artificial Intelligence & Intelligent Automation
Our Business Insights Consulting Practice
Our Consulting organization has a proven track record of delivering
high-impact business results for clients. The Business Insights
Consulting Practice focuses on, "All things Data, Analytics and
Automation" to help our clients develop critical business insights
and then act on those insights to improve outcomes and drive ROI.
Our consultants work across industries, bringing expertise in data,
data science and analytics, intelligent automation, and technology
advisory. We partner closely with client teams as well as other
consulting practices and delivery groups across the company to
deliver on our mission.
If you enjoy helping clients answer critical business questions and
then act on those insights, this role is for you!
Core Values / Key Cultural Aspects of NTT DATA Business Insights
- We are Stronger Together
- Taking care of our people takes care of our business
- Authenticity and a belief in positive intent will fuel your
- Diversity creates better outcomes for our clients and a better
world for all of us
NTT DATA is seeking a dynamic Business Insights Senior Leader to
delight our clients and help build a successful Business Insights
Consulting Practice. As a Senior Leader in this practice, your
typical day will include both client and internal practice
- Be an expert, senior advisor to global clients embarking on
analytics, AI/ML, and Intelligent Automation initiatives.
- Develop and deliver points of view (POVs), solution strategies,
and other collateral to present the best of NTT DATA to our clients
and client teams in a proactive way.
- Develop and lead comprehensive and customized analytics and
automation strategies to accelerate the delivery of business
- Develop strategies and POVs on the evolving AI/IA tool and
platform ecosystem to help our client drive successful and
efficient adoption of appropriate technologies and tools.
- Identify new and innovative ways to accelerate clients through
their analytics and automation journey.
Internal practice contributions:
- Lead business development efforts in the form of solution
design, client proposals, budget forecasting and management,
engagement planning, resourcing, and management.
- Build internal network and partnerships for business expansion
opportunities and practice and career growth.
- Research and build out new services for clients to stay ahead
of the curve.
- Lead the development of thought leadership, collateral, tools,
- Coach, manage and mentor the next generation of consulting
leaders to high-performance / high results.
- Engage in recruiting and hiring processes including evaluating
potential candidates and interviewing.
- You have a bachelor's degree in computer science, analytics,
engineering, statistics, mathematics, or an equivalent combination
of related education, training, and experience. Advanced degrees
desirable, but not required.
- You have 8+ years of recent Big 4 and/or other large consulting
firm experience where through industry presence you drove the
development of collateral/assets, as well as built and managed
client and executive relationships.
- You have 5+ years' experience driving new business by owning
and defining offerings & leading go-to-market programs. You
developed and presented custom solutions and pricing estimates,
which required you to identify market priorities & partner with
sales & client teams.
- You have 8+ years' experience leading successful analytics
and/or intelligent automation initiatives.
- You have been responsible for managing the delivery of work
totaling $5M+ in revenue/project budget with 100% deal margin
- You have 5+ years' experience building, leading, coaching, and
managing a matrixed and cross-functional team of up to 20
- You can travel 50% or more of the time as COVID 19 restrictions
- You have experience designing and delivering analytics and/or
automation solutions some combination of the financial services,
insurance, manufacturing, life science, and/or healthcare
- You have impressive communication skills. You have experience
crafting thought leadership including industry white papers and
compelling go-to-market collateral.
- You are a team player who leads by example and is a consistent,
dependable performer with an excellent work ethic, flexible
"can-do" attitude, and a results-driven commitment to success.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider
specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a
comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure
and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of
companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Keywords: NTT DATA Corporation, Charlotte , Business Insights Artificial Intelligence & Intelligent Automation Managing Director, Executive , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!