Sr. SEO Manager
Company: Red Ventures LLC
Posted on: January 13, 2021
Charlotte, NCRed Ventures is seeking advanced marketers
experienced in Search Engine Optimization, including content
marketing and technical SEO skillsets. As a Senior SEO Manager,
youll support one or more of our businesses with our brands within
Financial Services such as The Points Guy, Creditcards.com or
Bankrate. Being a Senior SEO Manager at Red Ventures means doing
all the things you have always wanted to do, but never had the time
or resources to do at your previous job. It means working alongside
an expert Editorial team, advanced Engineers, and a world-class
Design team to create a robust SEO strategy to drive brand
visibility for a diverse set of websites. SEO strategy at Red
Ventures moves fast, so you will have a data science and analytics
team fully dedicated to creating SEO products and tools that give
you access to more data and better insights, meaning you spend less
time on SEMrush and more time making decisions that impact the
business. An SEO Manager is an integral part of a successful
marketing strategy. What Youll Do:
- Set Content/On-Page SEO, Technical SEO, and Off-Page SEO
strategy from the ground up, collaborating with world-class
Editorial, UX, and creative teams.
- Analyze organic search landscapes to find opportunities that
drive valuable traffic and bottom-line value for the business in
collaboration with our experience and business teams.
- Test, innovate, and build custom solutions with our world-class
digital marketing, data science, and big data talent.
- Leverage proprietary in-house marketing tools to inform
strategic decisions with data.
- Focus on improving brand visibility through organic rankings to
drive full funnel visibility via traffic volume, as well as
conversions that impact the bottom-line P&L.
- Keep our sites and pages technically optimized for mobile users
and search performance - including information architecture, schema
management, semantic HTML, page speed, and other components of
crawling and indexing performance. Who Were Looking For:
- Passionate about innovating in organic search, dont accept
theories at face value, and enjoy testing to prove effectiveness of
- A self-starting, curious, proven performer with at least 4
years of experience in SEO.
- Innovative, on-the-spot, creative problem solver who
demonstrates both technical and analytical skills
- The ideal candidate will have strong data analytics skills;
able to pull & manipulate multiple datasets to inform strategy with
- Candidates must be comfortable measuring, interpreting, and
making fast-paced decisions based on large volumes of marketing
- Familiar with a number of SEO suites and tools including: STAT,
Moz, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Majestic, Botify, and Screaming Frog.
- Experience working in the weeds with data using tools such as
Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics, Data Studio, Tableau, Google
Cloud Projects/Big Query, Google Search Console, SQL, and other
common reporting platforms.
- Comfortable with basic HTML for on-page SEO tactics.
- Able to communicate with Engineering teams for Technical SEO
- Comfortable working with business leaders in forecasting,
competitive analysis, and business modeling.
- Find out why Red Ventures ranks above the rest Who We Are: We
offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for
full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage,
paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee
assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not
discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race,
creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic
information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other
basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely
on a person's merit and qualifications. We are committed to
providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals
with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation
where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to
apply or participate in the job application or interview process,
please contact . PM20
Keywords: Red Ventures LLC, Charlotte , Sr. SEO Manager, Executive , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!