HR & Compliance Project Manager
Company: Valet Living
Posted on: January 13, 2021
Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
Reporting to the Senior Director, Total Rewards & People
Operations, the Manager, HR Projects and Compliance will be
responsible for driving completion of various cross-functional
projects in support of goals within the HR department. The role
will lead all phases of project management: project planning,
execution, change management, post-implementation transition,
evaluation, and results monitoring. The role is a critical team
member in identifying opportunities to improve department results,
communications, operating efficiencies, and compliance.
* Act as the project manager for assigned projects and work to
complete those projects on time, to specifications, and to closure
with accuracy and efficiency.
* Build and maintain relationships with matrix partners to
understand the business needs, ensuring alignment on objectives and
ongoing buy-in across all project activities.
* Define project success criteria and communicate to team
throughout project life cycle.
* Identify all stakeholders, both direct and indirect, and
determine level of involvement needed for project success.
* Formulate and continually re-assess the appropriate project
management approach and resourcing mix across internal and external
partners to ensure all project tasks are successfully
* Create and manage project plans, including timelines and
milestones, and effectively communicate project expectations to
team members and stakeholders.
* Ensure appropriate change management activities, including
communication plans, are defined and included in all projects.
* Proactively manage and communicate ongoing changes in project
scope, identify potential risks and drive project issues through to
* Facilitate meetings, develop and deliver progress reports,
proposals, requirements documentation and presentations.
* Assist in the development and maintenance of various policies and
procedures effecting the operations of the department.
* Conduct risk assessments, report identified risks to management
and provide recommendations for risk mitigation.
* Ensure compliance with federal, state, local, industry,
contractual, and company regulations, standards, specifications,
and best practices.
* Manage and coordinate HR-related project activity resulting from
business unit acquisitions.
* Manage Requests for Proposals (RFPs) with vendors relating to HR
* Perform all other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
* Bachelor's degree in HR, Business or related field.
* Minimum 5 years working knowledge of HR systems, processes,
trends, and best practices
* Previous HR project management experience required, including
demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
with different stakeholder sets.
* Working knowledge of Human Resources concepts, laws, regulations
and legal terminology.
* Demonstrates ability to build mutually productive relationships
and interact with management and key partner groups (e.g., IT,
Field HR, business units)
* Experience working in a high-paced, changing and rapid growth
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* HR project management skills
* Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize multiple projects with a
high level of effectiveness.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, presentation
and critical thinking skills
* Ability to be proactive, self-motivated, self-directed, flexible,
* PC experience to include Microsoft Office Suite with proficiency
in spreadsheet applications
* Must maintain the highest level of confidentiality
* Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a
* Must be able to lift at least 15 pounds
We provide the following comprehensive, flexible benefits to our
full-time associates and eligible family members:
* Health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental,
vision plans, and Pet insurance plan options
* 401k plan with a generous company matching contribution
* Generous paid time off program in which benefits increase along
with your tenure with the company
* Tax advantages through healthcare savings and flexible spending
* Financial protection through disability, life, accidental death &
dismemberment, and business travel insurance
* Support of continued education through tuition reimbursement
* Associate and family assistance program
* Associate discount programs
* Referral bonus program
* Rewards and recognition program
Salary Range: $60,000 - 80,000/anually plus bonus eligibility
Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the
strength diversity brings to the workplace. We recruit, employ,
train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion,
creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any
other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local
Keywords: Valet Living, Charlotte , HR & Compliance Project Manager, Executive , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!